Little Stanza Star ~ Looking For Positions

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
princess.fleur
Projects: Little Stanza Star

Little Stanza Star ~ Looking For Positions

#1 Post by princess.fleur »

Little Stanza Star
Hello! I’m Jess, and I'm a writer who is looking for people to help me with my kinetic novel, Little Stanza Star.

Short Synopsis

Many years in the future, the earth was filled with humans creating robots to look, act and think like them. Each robot had a special gift given to them, such as art, healing, or humor.
Across the Milky Way galaxy, there lay a corrupted alien society, looking for machines to use to overpower other worlds. Hastily, they took hold of a small group of humans who would bow down and be loyal to them. They were then ordered to find the best and most useful machines and robots of the earth to for them to use to their advantage.
The story follows a a robot named Andromeda who was pulled away from the special bond she has with her creator, taken to be used and hurt by the the alien society. On her way, she became lost among the cosmos. Her journey home is expressed through poetry, as she battles opposing forces and meets two new friends, Nova and Sedna, whom were taking captive, and help Andromeda chase her dream and someday, find her home.

Characters Descriptions

Andromeda ~ Dreamful and sensitive, and has a gift for poetry. Her creator named her after the Andromeda galaxy, for all the wonders and mysterious of what it held, just like her heart, having a longing to know and feel the universe. Taken captive after a long time with her creator, she was to be sent to be used for her gift. She escaped in a panic, finding herself alone, drifting among the void. Many years passes, gaining an aching heart and homesickness for what she once had. Her dream is to find her home among the distant stars.

Nova~ Gentle and loving, and was made with a gift for emotional healing. Just like the cosmic phenomenon, he sheds warmth and is
willing to give up what he has for those he loves. He was pulled away from his creator to be used and taken to be used. They wiped most of his memory and used him for his loving heart and emotional healing gift for them to tell lies and brainwash, leaving him with emotional wounds. After a realization of his true gift, he never stops hoping for the day to be free, and it one day comes true. His next mission is to help Andromeda find her home.

Sedna~ Social and silly, with a gift of humor. Named after the icy world beyond the orbit of pluto, she looks to the stars under he captivity, hoping and longing to be free and warm among the stars. She was captured and had her memory wiped, and as she had database of the galaxy stored in her, and the aliens downloaded it to their holograph systems in order to take over the Magellanic Clouds. Her drive was then freezed to keep it from retrieval to her. Along the way of her tactful escape she meets Nova. Encountering Andromeda after her escape, drifting in the void, she retrieves her database along the way and used it to help her.

Positions

I’m currently looking for the following positions:

Character/Sprite artist
BG artist
Composer
Programmer/coder

Chapter three is almost finished being written. Please let me know if you're interested! You can also visit http://little-stanza-star.tumblr.com Image
Last edited by princess.fleur on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Dollysama
Regular
Projects: SH Academy
Organization: Asterisk*Games

Re: Little Stanza Star ~ Looking For Positions

#2 Post by Dollysama »

I've sent you a pm about the programmer position.

princess.fleur

#3 Post by princess.fleur »

The programmer position has been filled! Here are the remaining positions:

Character/Sprite artist
BG artist
Composer

Chrisiscool86
Regular
Projects: Cassandra Acts
Tumblr: bebop-86
Soundcloud: chris-thurman-1

#4 Post by Chrisiscool86 »

I could be interested in composing. Can you email me at chris-86@live.com or PM me and we can talk about details of the project?

EDIT: I'll send you a PM haha

princess.fleur

#5 Post by princess.fleur »

The composer position has now been filled! Here are the remaining positions:

Character/Sprite artist
BG artist

Please let me know if you're interested!

princess.fleur

#6 Post by princess.fleur »

We have found a sprite artist! Here is the remaining position:

BG artist

Please let me know if you're interested!

princess.fleur

#7 Post by princess.fleur »

All the positions have been filled! More positions will open in the future ^_^