[Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Asphodel Kioku
Projects: Zodiac Axis.

[Closed]

#1 Post by Asphodel Kioku »

Due to taking in commercial and huge project, I will have to put this on long term semi-hiatus. It may be a dropped project at a worse case scenario. I apologize to those who are interested in applying. I am planning out a smaller project as well, so that may hopefully be to your interest. The project is based on a visual novel that my friend had started but was unfortunately unable to finish. It has different characters though and slightly tweaked features and things as well.

By the way, for those who are curious, the commercial project I have taken up is called Zodiac Axis, by Studio Theophilis. I have taken the role of the production assistant. If you can, please support the game! Click the logo on the top to view more information on the game! Thank you~

Best,
Asphodel.
Last edited by Asphodel Kioku on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[heh]Yuki-chan
Projects: Girl With The White Hair

Re: Fantasy VN looking for partners!

#2 Post by [heh]Yuki-chan »

Hello Phodel, I'm Yukionnal I've read over it and I really love it, I would love to help write it you can either msg me on lemme or tweet me or you can contact me by steam. Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/420blazinbubblesluvpandas/

Lucky1443
Regular
Projects: SACRIFICE
Tumblr: Lucky1443
Deviantart: Lucky1443

#3 Post by Lucky1443 »

Sent a email
OPEN for SPRITE/CG ART viewtopic.php?f=62&t=38654 FREE TO USE ASSETS viewtopic.php?f=52&t=39634

Asphodel Kioku
Projects: Zodiac Axis.

#4 Post by Asphodel Kioku »

Announcement

Hello! I would like to say with a heavy heart that this project must be put on a long-term hiatus. The reason is primarily because I have taken multiple long-term commercial projects at once. To be honest, I do not know if this project will be in production again. Therefore, it's a bit overwhelming to take this project on as well. Once again, I apologize to all of you who applied and were interested! I am planning out a smaller project, so hopefully that may be to your interest!