Closed

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
proxygames

Closed

#1 Post by proxygames »

Closed
Last edited by proxygames on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

nekobara
Regular

Re: True Love ~Entwined Hearts~ searching for team members

#2 Post by nekobara »

Hello. I'd just like to say that I think your idea is quite incredible and creative. This would definitely be a game I would enjoy playing. I really wish I could help. :(

Also, as for Maru's birth date, I think you meant to say July. I wish there were a month that was called Jelly. :)

Oh, and I don't really think it makes sense that Shena would dislike night, especially if she uses that time to work on ideas for new inventions. I think it would make much more sense that she would actually be quite fond of night, since inventing is a hobby of hers and it is something that she really enjoys doing.
*meow*

proxygames

#3 Post by proxygames »

nekobara wrote:Hello. I'd just like to say that I think your idea is quite incredible and creative. This would definitely be a game I would enjoy playing. I really wish I could help. :(

Also, as for Maru's birth date, I think you meant to say July. I wish there were a month that was called Jelly. :)

Oh, and I don't really think it makes sense that Shena would dislike night, especially if she uses that time to work on ideas for new inventions. I think it would make much more sense that she would actually be quite fond of night, since inventing is a hobby of hers and it is something that she really enjoys doing.

Hey, thank you for letting me know ='D. Those two things would be embarrassing if I kept them. And thank you for your encouragement. I'm hoping to make fun games for people =).

WeirdoVivi
Soundcloud: vipensitymusic

#4 Post by WeirdoVivi »

Hey! I really like the concept of this, and would love to work with you!

I'm a composer, and am willing to work for free on a few tracks. I have a few examples of what I'm capable of on my soundcloud, but I can certainly fit whatever mood or style you need. Feel free to hit me up if you're interested in working with me!

Thanks
Budding Programmer | Somewhat-experienced Composer
Current Project(s): Nothing! (Completely open for projects!)

HarukaNami
Regular
Projects: Dire Love, The Exorcynic, Full Hearts, Cheat Heat

True Love ~Entwined Hearts~ searching for team members

#5 Post by HarukaNami »

Are you accepting writers that have never done yuri before? And would like to try?

Rousseau

#6 Post by Rousseau »

What's your target release date for this game right now?

Is this your own art or do you already have an artist on board?

When you say "Majoring-Nothing at the moment" What do you mean by that? Do you mean that she is still in high school or that she is undeclared, or maybe a part time student that is only taking a class or two at her sister's behest?