The Cycle of Magic - A Prelude

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
demonicbagel
Regular
Projects: The Flower Girl, The Cycle of Magic: Zevair's Tale

Re: The Cycle of Magic - A Prelude

#16 Post by demonicbagel »

Oniplus wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:10 am
I guess discord it is, my discord is Oniplus#0890, and I am aware that this is a free project, that's why I said semi-fulltime, since I use my free time every day to work on your assets if you hire me. The reason is because I thought your story have a nice potential so I'm willing to help you, and I can also keep my hands busy so that my skill wont get rusty
Sent you a friend invite on discord. should be obvious, but it'll have a similar name to it.
Visual Novel Team's Twitter - https://twitter.com/OHHeartsVN

Our Healing Hearts Tumblr Blog - http://ohheartsvn.tumblr.com/

Avatar- Potato Cow Studios Logo Character by MelowBee

DubbleCorp
Soundcloud: DubbleCorp

#17 Post by DubbleCorp »

Hello there,
I'm a french student in Musicology, and I'm interested in your project and your story.
I would be glad to see with you if I could help with the musical aspects of your project.
I make music since a long time, you can visit my soundcloud page ( https://soundcloud.com/dubblecorp ) to hear some of test I've done (I'm not in a particuliar style, I like to make different things, that's why my songs do not necessarily stick with what you are looking for exactly, but I am versatile and could adapt to the demand without worries).

Thanks

GengaJupite
Regular
Completed: Solanaceae: After All
Projects: One-Eyed Lee
Soundcloud: gengajupite

#18 Post by GengaJupite »

Hey! Your project sounds really neat and I wouldn't mind helping out. I'm a composer looking for some short projects to write a few tracks for, so what you're looking for sounds right up my alley.
You can check out my music here and see if you like what you hear (I can also provide some other tracks if you need to hear something more mood-specific).
Normally I'd charge for my music but since you're only looking for a handful of really short pieces, I wouldn't mind doing them for free.
If all that sounds cool, let me know and I can DM you my discord.

demonicbagel
Regular
Projects: The Flower Girl, The Cycle of Magic: Zevair's Tale

#19 Post by demonicbagel »

GengaJupite wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:38 pm Hey! Your project sounds really neat and I wouldn't mind helping out. I'm a composer looking for some short projects to write a few tracks for, so what you're looking for sounds right up my alley.
You can check out my music here and see if you like what you hear (I can also provide some other tracks if you need to hear something more mood-specific).
Normally I'd charge for my music but since you're only looking for a handful of really short pieces, I wouldn't mind doing them for free.
If all that sounds cool, let me know and I can DM you my discord.
Indeed. For the most part I don't need too many things that are like super amazing and long in length. The only exception I would really point out is the song that is the most important song that is integral to the story - I wrote the lyrics - not a whole lot - and came up with the tune because of how special it is.
Visual Novel Team's Twitter - https://twitter.com/OHHeartsVN

Our Healing Hearts Tumblr Blog - http://ohheartsvn.tumblr.com/

Avatar- Potato Cow Studios Logo Character by MelowBee

GengaJupite
Regular
Completed: Solanaceae: After All
Projects: One-Eyed Lee
Soundcloud: gengajupite

#20 Post by GengaJupite »

demonicbagel wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:14 pm Indeed. For the most part I don't need too many things that are like super amazing and long in length. The only exception I would really point out is the song that is the most important song that is integral to the story - I wrote the lyrics - not a whole lot - and came up with the tune because of how special it is.
For sure, I can work with that! I'm not much of a lyricist, so I usually prefer not writing songs unless someone has already provided me with lyrics anyway (and if you have a basic tune thought out as well, that makes my job easier haha). Like I said, I don't mind working for free, though if the song is going to be complex and you also need me to provide a singer, I can't guarantee that that one in particular will be, mostly because the few singers I know don't tend to work for free.