We are in need of Character/Background Artists, Composers

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Nyako

We are in need of Character/Background Artists, Composers

#1 Post by Nyako »

Hi there! Thank you for visiting our thread!

Here is the synopsis of the VN:

"Seven students all attend the same school. After a massive explosion that killed hundreds of people in said school, these seven students (4 women, 3 men) received severe brain damage due to trauma from the explosion. Typically, in the scenario of such incredible brain damage, to avoid death, the person is put into stasis, their consciousness held in a haven of sorts to keep themselves alive, sane, and hopefully able to return to the real world once their brains undergo medical treatment. Unfortunately, the school was only equipped with one of these machines that puts people into stasis. Sudden brain injuries at a private school don't occur very often. The medical professionals on-scene acted quickly and improvised, sending all seven of these students into stasis. The only catch; usually each patient gets their own private haven from their own machine. Since only one was on site, to save their lives, all seven of their consciousnesses were uploaded into the same virtual world.

This virtual world is not totally unlike our own, but because the machine was overclocked for this job, it could only create a limited-space world. To save on computing energy, it used a location all seven students were familiar with - the school as the setting of the stasis. In this machine, the students awaken confused, unaware of the situation they are in. However, in an empty school, with an empty dormitory, and no obligations, the students decide to make the best of a bad situation and enjoy their new school life. "

We already have writers but will of course give anyone who joins our project say in the story and character development. We already have someone who will program the game for us and will be using the RenPy engine.

We currently need artists and composers to assist us in making this VN a reality. One of the writers can compose music but would like help with this.

So far we have our broad synopsis, as you see above and a couple of characters outlined:

Naru, the MC is a curious girl who wants to learn about everything and know all of the sides of the people and world around her.

Nyana: A tsundere girl who wears a cat ear head band all of the time.

Thank you very much for reading!

Please ask any questions you have and/or let us know if you are interested!
Last edited by Nyako on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

rainbowolfe
Organization: SpaceTime Studios
Tumblr: rainbowolfe
Deviantart: rainbowolfe1

Re: We are in need of Character/Background Artists, Composer

#2 Post by rainbowolfe »

Hi there! Your idea sounds really interesting and I'd love to help you out with making it a reality~ It's a very unique dating sim idea o3o

I'm not sure if you're looking for a certain style, but I do mostly anime-styled work (and also do a more cartoon-like style). I can do character art mostly. I'd rather not do background art, but I can also do that if you don't find a different artist who can do it. uwu

Examples can be found on my DA~

http://werewolfe1.deviantart.com/

Nyako

#3 Post by Nyako »

rainbowolfe wrote:Hi there! Your idea sounds really interesting and I'd love to help you out with making it a reality~ It's a very unique dating sim idea o3o

I'm not sure if you're looking for a certain style, but I do mostly anime-styled work (and also do a more cartoon-like style). I can do character art mostly. I'd rather not do background art, but I can also do that if you don't find a different artist who can do it. uwu

Examples can be found on my DA~

http://werewolfe1.deviantart.com/
Hi!

Thank you soo much for helping us out!

I'll PM you to further discuss !

Good to have you on the team!

Mirrorsonthewall
Projects: None.

#4 Post by Mirrorsonthewall »

Hello! I've never worked in a project before and I thought this might be a good opportunity. I could work with either characters or background art - just give me a clear description and I'll do my best to work up something for you. Just like rainbowolfe, I draw in an anime (ish) style, and if you'd like to see how they look like, here's a link to my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/wowyourestillinthisfanbase

Oh, and just a question: is this supposed to be leaning closer to a VN or a dating sim? You mentioned it being a VN but I'd just want to confirm it again. Thanks!

Karma_z

#5 Post by Karma_z »

i sent you a pm :D

Nyako

#6 Post by Nyako »

Hi Mirrors and Karma,

sorry for the late reply. Thank you for your interest! I PMed both of you

tarunarei
Completed: This, Soul
Projects: Signed and Sealed with a Kiss, Mizari Loves Company, Reflections
Organization: Reine Works
Tumblr: tarunart
Deviantart: tarunarei

#7 Post by tarunarei »

Hello~! If you are still looking for character artists, I'd love to draw for this! The idea sounds fun and exciting to see where it goes// This sounds like a great opportunity, and I have examples here if you're interested.

Daniol69
Github: Daniol69

#8 Post by Daniol69 »

Hi !

If you're still looking for a composer, I'd gladly help on your project.
It sounds really interesting !