[Mirt] Need editors and writers

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
MilaOlivson
Regular

[Mirt] Need editors and writers

#1 Post by MilaOlivson »

Hello!
My name is Mila and I am a writer and programmer from Emanon Studio. The project we are working on now is "Mirt. The Tales of Cold Lands", a mystical visual novel (viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40526&hilit=mirt#p429642)

We are Russian-speaking team so now our VN only exists in Russian language. Our interpreter is working on translation right now, but we need native English speaker to edit the text. If you can read our text (~10000 words) and make it better please contact us here or send e-mail: femalewhale@mail.ru

gnotsowiseman

Re: [Mirt] Need editors and writers

#2 Post by gnotsowiseman »

If you are still looking for a native proof-reader, I would be interested. Further, if your team is not too swamped and busy, I would like to propose some future collaboration. I will also copy and paste this into the email you provided.

Also, your story does sound awesome!

MilaOlivson
Regular

#3 Post by MilaOlivson »

Up :)

abscission
Projects: Here be Dragons
Tumblr: billowingwaves

#4 Post by abscission »

hello, are you still looking for writers/editors? I skimmed through the thread you provided, and noticed some grammatical mistakes in the screenshots - they make the game sound like a russian translation instead of a english game, and doesn't take away from the feel of the game, but is that the tone you want to put across?

Venom Wolf
Projects: Tourist Trap
Deviantart: kyroonalanas
itch: infinitestrike

#5 Post by Venom Wolf »

Are you still looking for a native proof-reader? I'm a beginner writer/editor/proof-reader looking for experience and would be happy to help!

MilaOlivson
Regular

#6 Post by MilaOlivson »

Up ;)