Tumblr ‧ Website ‧ Twitter
Project information, spoiler-free.
(GxG | GxB) (Fantasy | Romance) (Free)
- This is a free project. Any monetary payment you request may not be fulfilled, and this studio does not yet have any way of making direct transactions (PayPal). You should have the ability to work for free with only being mentioned in the credits and under the Contributors page in Tumblr.
- Dropping out of the project or taking a break from it is completely fine. It is preferable that if you do need to drop that you mention it beforehand, and that it is in the early development. Breaks would last a maximum of one month (preferably around 2 weeks break though), and then activity on this project should continue.
- You should have a habit of going onto Ryver often for game-dev discussion and chatting. This is where updates (either weekly, biweekly or monthly) are held. This is where collaboration is held, so inactivity in this application will result in the assumption that you drop out.
- Make sure you have samples or a portfolio prepared. These are vital for consideration, so if you do not have them ready, you will not be considered.
- This shall be taken seriously. Those who are not interested nor passionate are not suited for this project; those who are only interested in payment should not apply for this project.
- Writers, along with editing/proofreading, will be responsible for writing the script. Around 800 to 1K words would be written per week, unless stated otherwise, and writers should have played or written an interactive visual novel previously.
- Artist(s) will be responsible for the visuals. "Subcategories" include
sprite, illustrational/CG, background, and graphic. At least a semi-anime style artwork is a must for this project; full anime is even better. Artists can apply for one or more subcategory of art.
- Composer and Sound will compose tracks and sound effects that will be used in the game. Composers should have basic orchestral and piano skills, but should also have some versatility as well to be able to compose tracks with different mood.
Programmerwill be putting the game into the Ren'Py engine. Programmers should have basic knowledge on not only the game itself (dialogue, menus and Python), but also the screening as well.
- Other roles that will be considered are chibi artist and web designer.
Applicants should send an email to email@example.com with the role they wish to apply for and examples of their previous work or portfolio link. Make sure you have read over the post and information so that you clearly know the expectations and confirm interest towards the game. Any inquiries can be sent by replying to the thread, or sending an ask through the ask box on Tumblr. Private messaging will give applicants a slow reply. Thank you for your time, and Iorium hopes to work with you.