Hello fellow artists, coders and musicians! I'm pixeldesu, Project Lead of Plumedrop, a small team of Visual Novel lovers that joined together from various backgrounds to create the games we love and enjoy spending our time with.
Fun, teamwork and the feedback we give each other is a main driving force for us. Now we are approaching you on here because we need some help with bringing our project to life!
(Name is subject to change...if we come up with one ;__;)
As you can see Project Andromeda is a Visual Novel set in the far future where people already occupied planets lightyears away from Earth. Mainly corporations have power in the systems and in between all of this is our protagonist, Emeka, a simple cargoman. Different choices will bring different outcomes, it's entirely in your hands.You are Emeka, a cargoman who does odd jobs to make a living. Your job takes you to all sorts of colonies and planets. You’re pretty sure you’ve seen it all. You’re not exactly living in luxury, but you’re better off than the people in those domes. When you’re given an opportunity to change your life for the better, you’re sceptical. There will be strings attached. There’s most likely a catch. Corporations aren’t exactly trustworthy.
But then, even if one percent of that choice is genuine, would you take that chance to change not just your life, but the lives of everyone in the galaxy?
Project Andromeda is currently worked on by two people in our team (including myself), so we stil need some more people to get stuff going:
- Character Artist: We need someone to bring our characters to life, including initial designs, as we only have basic ideas of how they look on paper.
- Background Artist: The space is vast, and so is the need for backgrounds. Different planets, interiors for stations and spaceships, the artist can help us shape a unique world here!
- Musician: Space is usually quite silent, but you can help us bringing sound to it!
We already finished the initial writing of our common route (~32000 words). A point in time we need artists to start to visualize the game and not just have it on paper.
What we can offer
- A friendly team! You can give feedback to the work happening and get feedback as requested, we're quite open regarding that.
- No deadlines. As this is a free project not commercially backed there is no need to hurry. We do this in our free time and we do it for fun and for creating stuff. No hassles or anything.
Send me a private message on here and we can get into talking! Be sure to include some references!
If you have any questions regarding the project, just ask them below, I'm happy to answer them!