NaNoReno 2017 General Recruitment Thread!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Mammon
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pervert&Yandere, Stalker&Yandere
Projects: Roses Of The Thorn Prince

Re: NaNoReno 2017 General Recruitment Thread!

#61 Post by Mammon »

ISAWHIM wrote:Gotcha, and thanks for explaining it. Never heard of either thing before.

Is the game demanding of the 50,000 word thing too? Is there an official website or something? (Or an unofficial one?)
Nope, no word limit. Make it as big as you want or as small as you can produce in a month. And google Nanoreno 2017, should be the first result in google.
ImageImageImage

Want some CC sprites?

ISAWHIM
Veteran

#62 Post by ISAWHIM »

Thanks, again...

Found the associated threads for posting the completed works, and developing.

I think it is deserving of its own main forum thread. Give Tom a nudge!

Will not be submitting anything, but I am loving the ones submitted from last year. Looking forward to this years content now.

silversporksama
Regular
Completed: Senpai WataMite, Last Couple Minutes
Organization: Tokkimeki
Tumblr: Tokkimeki
Deviantart: Tokkimeki
itch: tokkimeki

#63 Post by silversporksama »

Hiya! Silversporkpro's Kris here, all rarin to go!
(and hoping it's not too late to jump in!)

I've been luckless for my past few attempts to set projects for NaNo, so this year around I'm jumping in to contribute graphics!
That means I'm up for drawings sprites, CGs, chibis, objects.... anything under the sun, really.
(Unless you've got some cool idea that isn't actually under the sun?! That would be totally cool and we could negotiate!)

My style can be pretty experimental (samples over at my fb page!), and I'm totally game with any interesting projects!
The image on the right is a style I want to try using , but I'll adjust accordingly to what best suits your concept.

Do take note however, that I would prefer working on smaller projects that require simple, smaller amounts of assets
In fact, if I could contribute little guest pieces to different entries, I'd be up for that too!

This is all because I'm actually still a little busy at the first half of this month, and won't be able to get started on things right away.

I've been adopted into a couple of projects now! <3

Thank you for your time, and have a great NaNoRenO, everybody!
Last edited by silversporksama on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

zankizuna
Veteran
Completed: Monochrome Valentine
Projects: Softwar
Deviantart: raseru09
itch: ZanKizuna

#64 Post by zankizuna »

Artist here!!
I have some cheap VN character sprites, They've never been used before in any released VN.
you can PM me here at lemma if you'd like to recruit, but that's all I can do for now, send some sprites :)
I can't do CGs coz I'm kinda busy :P

You can use the old sprites i made... for your VN, since I don't really have a story for them anymore :P
Use them on your story. And please treat them with care!
here are some samples, my OCs, Sofi and Zan
If you PM for recruitment,
I'll send a zip containing all expressions for each of the characters I have made (5 Characters):)
Sofi.png
Zankizuna.png

zankizuna
Veteran
Completed: Monochrome Valentine
Projects: Softwar
Deviantart: raseru09
itch: ZanKizuna

#65 Post by zankizuna »

bump!! let's get recruiting!! I hope there will be a lot of games!
recruit me pls XD my chars haven't had a story yet :(
Attachments
Marinahurt.png

indoneko
Miko-Class Veteran

#66 Post by indoneko »

Just in case there's anyone here who joined NaNoReno but doesn't have any background in Renpy/programming and still struggling with Renpy script , I am offering my help as assistant programmer for free.

T&C:
- This offer only valid for short & simple games; I don't expect to find class/function or anything DSE/RPG related.
- I will only help with the coding; grammar/typo and artistic glitch should already be cleaned beforehand.
- Please prepare enough time for debugging into your project schedule.
My avatar is courtesy of Mellanthe

Josrodjr
Github: Josrodjr
itch: https://josrodjr.itc

#67 Post by Josrodjr »

Hey guys, we are a group of programmers who want to do a Visual novel. We have experience with Ren'Py and with Python in general but never realeased a complete game. We are looking for CG/Background designers. The idea of the game is to do a dating sim with 1 heroine and a bunch of diferent endings. We have no problem in it being a BxG or a GxG. If you have an idea or a Script planned out we can also gladly hear about it and do it if it looks possible. We are kinda on the clock now with 20 days left.
Also we have no problem on working in English/Spanish.

PM me your portfolio if you are interested in joining forces with us.

Sorry we are full ty for contacting me tho. :)

codeblackhayate
Soundcloud: BindyCoda

#68 Post by codeblackhayate »

Howdy!
I am a voice actress and would love to work with a group (or more) for NaNoReno! I can offer free voice work for non-commerical NaNoReno projects only.

My vocal range is medium - high, and I can provide monster voices! I will not voice 18+ or squicky things.
My demo is here: Bindy Coda - Character Demo and LemmaSoft VA thread

I have limited time, and will only be able to record for NaNoRen on the weekends, but I will record for as many people as I can in a session.
Send me a script via PM with your character requirements (please note my range), and I'll send you a message back If I can take your project.
If you get me a script by the Thursday before the weekend (March 16th/23rd), I should be able to get something back to you by that weekend.
This offer is only open for small projects.

Cipher
Discord: Cipher#5605

#69 Post by Cipher »

Good day everyone!

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm a writer/editor. I'm looking to broaden my portfolio and make connections, so I'd like to join any team that will have me; I'm not picky when it comes to projects, but I don't write any "extreme" fetishes (bathroom stuff, rape, or sadomasochism.)

My LemmaSoft topic (complete with resume) is in my signature. It also contains the means of contacting me, but I would prefer that you do it through the forum's PMs first!

Writing / Editing Services | Cipher#5605 on Discord | Portfolio

Reviani
Deviantart: Priamplio
itch: Reviani

#70 Post by Reviani »

Hello there everyone! I'm here because i need an artist to help make profile images, objects and backgrounds, as well as a voice actor.

Currently I am working on my first Visual Novel Using Unity (with an asset called "Fungus") called "A Knight Under The Stars," this will be a free/ "pay what you want" game.
The story about 2 women training to become knights for their own personal reasons, while outside the city walls trouble is stirring, knights are needed more then ever. But not everything, or everyone, is as it seems. A Story full of friendship, hardships, and...dad jokes? (Story plotline a WIP. The main idea is 2 women are learning how knight combat and combat tools work opposed to common myths)
This is a small project and i plan to make the game rated T at worst. I will only put serious themes if they add to the narrative, nor am i planning to put any nudity.

I'm working as the programer and the writer, and i've already gotten at least the framework and some of the story and lore down in the VN. What I mostly need now is an artist or two to help with character images, backgrounds, and maybe some objects.
A female voice actor would be appreciated as well, if possible.( currently have 2 women, one energetic young lady, and one calmer young lady. PM me for the detailed profiles)
Also one more thing, I'm currently a student so i don't have to much money to pay people with, just disclosing that now

Anyway, Thank you for reading this and i hope to hear from you guys soon! The best way to contact me is either though my Email at Revian.contact@gmail.com ; or through Discord. My username there is also "Reviani"

godsavant

#71 Post by godsavant »

Hi all,

I'm an artist looking to help with any project for NaNoReno 2018. Preferably a smaller one that will be finished by the deadline.

I can work with both pixels and paint, though I can't do vector graphics. Still figuring those out. Here's some character sketches from my current project, for a sense of style.

I can contribute character designs, sprites, CGs, and backgrounds if you can tell me the maximum canvas dimensions for each asset. I'm not really picky about subject matter, but if your cast is mostly high-school girls or anthro characters, I'm not the best at drawing those.

If you think I might be good fit, send me a PM over Twitter and let's chat.

Thanks!

Draziya
Regular
Completed: this was for you. [NaNoRenO 19], Acetylene [AceJam19], Ah!! My Roommate is a Succubus Hellbent on World [MonJam 18], I Don't Have A Clue [QRMJam 18], Cautionary Tale [NaNoRenO 18], OP Dodge Cross [GGJ 18], Acetone [AceJam 18]
Projects: I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem!!
Organization: Watercress
itch: Drazillion

#72 Post by Draziya »

godsavant wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:50 am
This is the 2017 thread. The 2018 thread can be found here.