Zombies and Otome? How does that work? [Seeking Artists]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Empish
Veteran
Projects: Efemural Hearts, It Ends With Graduation
itch: empish

Zombies and Otome? How does that work? [Seeking Artists]

#1 Post by Empish »

In a world where zombies come in two flavors: the mindless shambling predators we all love to kill, and the people who are still human but on their way to full zombie-ism, a girl and her best friend encounter a trio of first-stage zombies outside of a colony. They're desperate to reach a new, safer colony than the one they escaped from, but every day they're free risks them becoming full zombies and/or spreading infection. Will our heroine turn them in or help them in their quest?

Hi, I'm Emp, and I am the creator of this project. I also make tutorials and udemy courses for Ren'Py so I'd like to use this VN as an example to show what you can achieve with Ren'Py without too much in the way of complicated logic. As this is a free project and I am more or less broke I have no way to pay you directly. However, I have a decent YouTube following and some udemy students, to both of which I would advertise your work as the awesomeness it is. This can hopefully net you some paid work in the future, though I make no guarantees.

I'll be handling the writing and programming, and I've already got someone on board to do music, but I can't art to save my life so I'm looking for artists to help me bring this to life. I need:

Sprite Artist
Bg Artist
CG Artist (maybe)

If you're interested feel free to reply here, or pm me. Thank you very much for your attention.

ChangLu
Completed: otome boyfriend
Projects: Otome boyfriend, Two Hearts, Hello Love, Ascension Remake
Deviantart: TrangLuu
itch: changlu
Discord: chulang#1037

Re: Zombies and Otome? How does that work? [Seeking Artists]

#2 Post by ChangLu »

Hi! I'm interested in the story. I really want to help out for the artist part
Please answer me if you're still working on this project!