Dire love - seeking an editor(s) (now closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Tessith
Regular
Projects: Dire Love - eaten alive, In the shadow of the dragon (on hiatus)
Deviantart: Tessith
Soundcloud: Tessith

Dire love - seeking an editor(s) (now closed)

#1 Post by Tessith »

Hello there!

Dire love is currently in need of a fairly skilled editor. So without a further ado, let's get into the thing~

What is Dire Love?
More information about the project can be found here~

Why do you need an editor?
Well, none of us three who wrote Dire Love are professionals, and we would love to give Dire Love some quality writing.

How are the scripts looking so far?
Basically, the scripts are mostly done, we can proudly say that there are over 16 000 words written.

And the editor should edit all these 16 000 words...?
Not literally. It is probably necessary for the editor to look trough the whole scripts,
but nothing like rewriting all the words in here (we are not in a situation that bad). x)

So, what should an editor do?
1. An editor should rewrite what seems off or could be done better.
2. There are some spots in the story which need more explanation written down.
3. At some points, we are in lack of narrative writing. >o>

What about communication in your team?
Our team uses Google Hangouts for communication, so it would be wonderful if you could join us.
If not, Skype or simply PMs would also do, as long as we can stay in touch regularly. x)

What should I do If I'd be interested in applying?
Simply throw me an example of your writing in the comments or via PM, stating that you would like to join~ ^^

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. x)
Thank you for your time and have a lovely day~