Artist Needed for Love's Guardian.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
SheosMan117

Artist Needed for Love's Guardian.

#1 Post by SheosMan117 »

I'm writing a yuri visual novel called Love's Guardian, about 2 girls who fall in love, but will have a male guardian angel that watches over them. I'm no good at art, so I need an artist. I'd want at least 3 different characters to draw, so far 4 CG's with the possibility of more, and a few backgrounds. What I have done is the first few days of my story, which alternates between the viewpoint of one of the girls, and the guardian angel. There will be some more days in the works, and I am willing to get back to you about what else I will need. Thanks for your time reading this, hope to hear from anyone soon. Also if interested, I am willing to post some samples from my VN for anyone to get a feel for it.

Ok everyone, it seems I now have a sprite artist. Still need background artist and a CG artist.
Last edited by SheosMan117 on Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Artist Needed for Love's Guardian.

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

Please, do post samples. It helps people understand what exactly you need.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

SheosMan117

#3 Post by SheosMan117 »

Ok, sorry, for not providing, I am a bit of a noob. (This is my first real attempt at a visual novel.) Note, all my mental pictures of what my characters look like are in no way set in stone, so I'm totally willing to adjust things as need be.

###Character Summary:
#At least 3 main characters so far. The 2 girls as the main couple, plus the angel. One of the girls must be
#perceptive, and/or a shrink, to recognize angel's eventual sadness. The other girl needs to have more worldly
#experience, possibly having moved frequently, unsure of the road ahead. Angel is a bit aloof, having seen much.
define e = Character(_("Elizabeth"), color = "#CE2558")#She's the shrink, wears heart on sleeve, but hasn't left hometown. Bit single-minded,
#wanting nothing more than to help people by being a psychologist.
#green eyes, strawberry blonde
#Though it's a trope, HS offers best bet, especially due to lack of XP to draw from.
define c = Character(_("Chloe"), color = "#473710")#Has moved plenty of times, hasn't planned out her future fully because it keeps
#changing. Hasn't gotten out much because she never got to know people.
#Dark long hair covering an eye, brown eyes.

define a = Character(_("Andy"), color = "#49D6DF")#Full name, Anduriel. Has existed for millenia at least, playing guardian to many.
#blue eyes, maybe dirty blond. Maybe a touch of stubble, but mostly clean shaven

There's my characters, for any sprite artists. BG artists, I'd need a dorm room, outside a school, a street or 2, possibly more, sorry.

alquimista
Projects: Love's Guardian
Tumblr: mistart

#4 Post by alquimista »

I would be interested in being a sprite artist. I can show you some sample sketches of your characters, but I am not very used to this website. Are you on Tumblr or the like?

SheosMan117

#5 Post by SheosMan117 »

No, but I do have skype, dropbox, and a few others. Feel free to DM me for info. Oh, and I also have twitter, my handle there is the same as here.

alquimista

#6 Post by alquimista »

Are you on Line app?
https://mistart.tumblr.com/post/1576366 ... do-not-use - concept art for Chloe

SheosMan117

#7 Post by SheosMan117 »

No, sadly. Do you have skype though? Twitter? Also, thank you, she looks amazing. Oh, I also have kik as well.

alquimista

#8 Post by alquimista »

Unfortunately I don't have any of them, but I can install Skype.

SheosMan117

#9 Post by SheosMan117 »

And I could install Line, if you prefer. I'm fine either way, but it's up to you. Or, if you prefer, I could make a discord room.

alquimista

#10 Post by alquimista »

Sorry it seems like my phone is Having problems with Skype settings. It would be preferred if you could install Line.

SheosMan117

#11 Post by SheosMan117 »

And that's ok. I'm trying to install Line now, but the issue is it wants my number, and tbh, I completely forgot it. I do know however, that kik is also a mobile chat app that's free and easy to use, and discord works with mobile too if you want to try that.

alquimista

#12 Post by alquimista »

Downloaded Kik! My username is 'alqui.mista'. ( yes there's a . in between ).

SheosMan117

#13 Post by SheosMan117 »

Ok everyone interested, I have a sprite artist, but I still need a BG artist, and a CG artist. (Oh, and btw, if you're a composer, and you're interested, feel free to reply as well.)

SheosMan117

#14 Post by SheosMan117 »

Bump. I still need a CG artist, and a background artist.