Member needed! Artist, voice actor, composer, and so on

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Emeraldgel
Deviantart: julialees

Member needed! Artist, voice actor, composer, and so on

#1 Post by Emeraldgel »

Hi there! This is my first attempt to develop a visual novel myself and i'm desperate for partners to help me reach my dream..

I present to you,

~ LILAC ~

Life is not for everyone. That's what you have been believing for long time. And when you decided to end your life, you've been given second chance to make a better life. Every decision you make will determine your fate from now on. And with three saviors available, which one you'll choose, the rich who never learns to love, the devil with the purest soul, or the angel that will never fly? And remember, a close friend can become a close enemy.

So I'm trying to develop visual novel, otome game for exact. The story will take place in high school setting with three available male character to choose. The story will include the basic lifestyle of high school student and the main goal is to date one of the male char and improving the main character life. So far i have designed the general story of the game which will divided in 3 perspective depends on the guy character player choose to date so basically what i want to say is the main problem will be different for each male character. But for the main character, the story will include the bullying which will end to main character death if the player choose the wrong choice. The detail of the story will be explained further when you contact me. but if you're an otome game lovers, take tokimeki memorial girls day as example of what it will be like.

What have been done by me this far are the design of ui, character design, story line, some cgs sketch, majority of game design document.

Even though this is my first attempt, i'm going to create something great start from the gameplay, story and art as hard as i could. So to reach that point, i realize i need some help. Me basically will lead the project, be the main artist and programmer. What i need:
1. Background artist
OMG this position is so crucial!! I'm so bad at background drawing. I need few drawing for places start from defferent part of school, mall, park, beach, mostly the real place that exist in this world so you can take some references from the place close to you if you want.
2. Voice actor
Since i'm a girl and i can't change my voice to male's, i really need this! Basically what will you say is daily conversation, and anything you say to your crush or gf. So i need someone who has good english pronunciation, british or american or australian. there will be three different type of voice based on the male character provided, the cool sexy guy voice, the cute boy voice, and the delinquent boy voice. you can take some references from some shojo anime or otome based anime like amnesia or magic kyun renaissance for what kind of male voice i'm looking for. But basically as long as you're a male and have voice acting skill, you will be good. for the otome game, you can add mystic messenger phone call but it will be in english.
3. Artist
There are tons of asset needed for this game, yet i'm still alone.. So i hope i can find someone who will help me creating these wonderful asset. You will draw something like char, button, or anything i need for help. you can help the background artist as well. so basically you'll be the mangaka assistant (in terms of manga).
4. Composer
what a world without music? music is needed in this game to draw the player into the game. i need some background music for this game and main song! the main song will be played in the promotional video that i will make for certain.
5. What can you offer for me
The last thing, you can offer me what you have that i may haven't written about. If it's interesting enough, i definitely will need you!
Oh yea anyway the art style i'm using in this game is Anime style.

I can't promise you any money from this project yet. That's why i put this in free project thread. But, I'm going to make monetization for this game.

So in conclusion, i need your help for this project. But i'll keep making this game while waiting for your application. I will update this post whenever any change is happened. For anyone who interested to join this project, you can contact me at
mail: shironeko.ga.kawaii@gmail.com

Thanks for everyone who read this and i'm looking forward to create something great with you!
Oh anyway if you have any question or the information is not enough, please let me know ok!

The team so far:
Emerald - doing all the things needed to be done, the only fighter

P.S. I'm not fake.. i really want to develop this game ;-;

Emeraldgel

Update

#2 Post by Emeraldgel »

Hello all, i already got 2 new members for video and translator, still need background artist (crucial), artist, composer, voice actor :D
Contact me if you want to know more about the project or if you have any question for me c:
Looking forward to hear from you :D

Emeraldgel

Update again

#3 Post by Emeraldgel »

Heya guys! The position for artist, bg artist, and composer are filled :D Yeay
Still need voice actors~
Or if you want to join the project, tell me what can you offer for the project. I'll think about whether we'll need it or not c:

Okay once again, if you have any question/ interested in this project you can contact me at:
- this forum
- email: shironeko.ga.kawaii@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you guys :D

Emeraldgel

Update again

#4 Post by Emeraldgel »

Hello guys :D Just want to inform that the position for artist and bg artist are open again!
Also still need voice actor c:

Looking forward to hear from you~

SmilingSatellite
Deviantart: SmilingSatellite

Re: Member needed! Artist, voice actor, composer, and so on

#5 Post by SmilingSatellite »

Hi there!

I'm interested in applying, I'm I am artist and I I just joined this forum not too long ago, if you do want to see my work I would be happy to provide a few samples of my work or you can visit my deviant art page! :D

Thank you for your time!

Lucky1443
Regular
Projects: SACRIFICE
Tumblr: Lucky1443
Deviantart: Lucky1443

Re: Member needed! Artist, voice actor, composer, and so on

#6 Post by Lucky1443 »

Sent email!
OPEN for SPRITE/CG ART viewtopic.php?f=62&t=38654 FREE TO USE ASSETS viewtopic.php?f=52&t=39634