Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:10 am
- Projects: My Neighbor is a Yandere!? (1&2), Aisu Paradise
- Organization: Maranyo Games
I'm currently working on a Hentai visual novel with action elements game titled C.R.S. Clover Rescue System, and I'm looking for an anime style artist to do the character sprites and poses, and some scenes.
Please feel free to message me to talk about it :3
1) http://lenbasisky.deviantart.com/art/Lu ... -674610710
3) http://lenbasisky.deviantart.com/art/Fr ... -674429505
4) http://lenbasisky.deviantart.com/art/Be ... -675823495
5) http://lenbasisky.deviantart.com/art/Tr ... -676211198
If my artstyle it's good for you, explain me any details about your project. And i mean: story, characters, fetishes ecc.. And in particular the fetishes, because i want to be sure that these ones dont be something i dont like. And dont forgot to explain also the action part of your visual novel. I'm pretty curious about that art.
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3428
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
your thread lacks the necessary requirements for a valid Recruitment post:
Please make the necessary changes.All threads in which someone is looking for people to join a team, from now on, are required to contain all of the following three pieces of information:
1) An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.
2) A description of what sort of work needs to be done, for example "Need a character artist" or "Need a script writer". For commissions, we strongly suggest giving an estimate of how much of that work will be necessary. (Examples: "Four character sprites in 4-5 poses each" or "A dialogue script of approximately 60,000 words")
3) A description of what work has been completed on the project, if any.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users