Help for Character, Background and Cg's Project 2

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
NaSetsu
Regular

Help for Character, Background and Cg's Project 2

#1 Post by NaSetsu »

The project I need help with:
This one is called Knight Chivalry your a girl who's a princess, and your 16 finally. Your mother and father want to find a fiance for you as it's a custom of the family that has been done for many generations. You go to meet princes and kings of different town's and country's but they all are very rude, talk down to you and refuse to act kind to you in any way except when around your parents. You angered and not willing to settle for less tell your parents your not going to marry any of them, but your parents wont have it. They tell you if you don't marry any of them they'll disown you and kick you out of the castle to live as a peasant. Once again angered you decide to run away, once you have ran away you have no place to go and your exhausted. You end up sleeping outside the next morning you awake to see a lot of people lined up where your sleeping. You curious and go check it out and see that there are trials for people to become knight's. You decide to sign up but before that you buy a disguise to keep your identity as the princess unknown you do the trials and pass becoming a knight. You fight and protect all of those around you handling each and every one of your jobs with care. Before you know it your ranking has gone up and your known around the town, but one day your hired to protect one of the princes your parents wanted you to marry. And after that job your hired to protect another one and then one of the kings and another one of them and another one of them. You handle your job and protect them rightfully, after that your back to your regular work. But about one week after your done with your work you end up being found out as the princess by another knight. Once it's out your fired as a knight and your sent back to your castle to your parents. Ends up they didn't expect you to leave and they really missed you, but their still going in about you getting married. Depending on your choices if you've changed the princes sight of you, there's a possibility of you getting married to them. Depending on the one or one's you got and depending on how high their affinity and trust is, it will depend what happens after you come back to the castle and go to meet them again.

Characters needed:
Main character(You)
Prince of the West
Prince of the East
Prince of the North
Prince of the South
King of Fire
King of Wind
King of Earth
King of Water
Father
Mother
Father of all of the Princes
Father of all of the Kings
Mother of all of the Princes
Mother of all of the Kings
Knight's(Their pretty much side character so not to many sprites)
Best Friend
(That's all I can think of right now I'll update this Forum if I update the story and need more characters)

Backgrounds Needed:
[Note. I need these to look kind of Old Fashioned like old times]
Castle for each of the kings, and Princes as well as your castle.
Forest
Town
Market Town
Water Spring
Castle Inside
Mountains
Bedrooms
(That's all I can think of right now I'll update this Forum if I update the story and need more backgrounds)

Cg's Needed:
[This will most likely be for those who are making the character so therefor if your interested in making the characters I will also let you know what I need for Cg's]

That's all I have for now! Comment if your interested in any of these positions!