Wireless Detective (Looking for GUI &REPLACEMENT BG ARTIST)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Melody_lion
Projects: Wireless Detective(Mystery Romance VN)
Deviantart: Melody-lion
Soundcloud: Melody DL

Wireless Detective (Looking for GUI &REPLACEMENT BG ARTIST)

#1 Post by Melody_lion »

Story Plot
You've recently moved into a new neighborhood where you dont know anyone.
One particular day you really had nothing to do and decided to download a chat
on your phone where you can talk to anonymous people throughout the day when
your bored. One night you wake up to a message from a secret admirer that
confesses their love to you. It also said this secret admirer lives in your area and
wants to gain the courage to talk to you soon. Creepy right? Even so you are intrigued and want to find out who this person is.

This visual novel is a mystery romance with every character being either a monster or anthro.
There are 7 main characters in total and only four out of those 7 are potential romance and the
others 3 are just potential friend characters.
The routes and endings are still being figured out. If there are any further questions you have please
pm me!

Who am I
My name is Melody and I am a digital artist, singer/voice actor on youtube, and a photographer. I've always wanted to create a good interactive story for people to enjoy. I always had fun playing visual novel games and I want to send that same joy out to the people too. So here I am creating a team to get started!

What roles are open

-BG artist (The bg artist I kind of dropped out last minute so were are looking for a new person to fill in for her.)
-GUI artist

Please PM me if you are interested

(A lot of time will be spent into developing the story as well as getting started on the game's development.
I want to make sure everything is perfect, so everything will at a steady pace.)

Current Team

Leader: Melody
Co-Leader: TWK
Writers: Lua, Chris
Line Artist: Antzelina
Color&Shading Artist: Melody
Background Artists: NEEDED
GUI Artist: NEEDED
Composers: Bensounds
Editor/Editors: Kumi
Proof Readers: John Kross
Programmers: Andrewus, Vrikolas