[NSFW] Programmer needed for Adult Visual Novel

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
HayleyPetHarley

[NSFW] Programmer needed for Adult Visual Novel

#1 Post by HayleyPetHarley »

Hihi x I'm creating an adult visual novel and I'm looking for a programmer to help put it all together. All the art and animations are done so it's just a case of getting things up and running now.

It's a fairly short game, serving more as a prologue, so if you're interested in helping out, please let me know x

Some little bits of info
*I'm hoping to upload the game to a few websites, so a program with browser support will be necessary x3
*My animations are saved as mp4 video files, but I also have the swf versions too

Image Image
Last edited by HayleyPetHarley on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: [NSFW] Programmer needed for Adult Visual Novel

#2 Post by Zelan »

I don't really play adult games, but I have to say I love the alternate title. Good luck finding your programmer. c:

SKmuffinEXE

Re: [NSFW] Programmer needed for Adult Visual Novel

#3 Post by SKmuffinEXE »

It's going to be hard since most programmers here tend to be for Renpy, which can't really be put up on sites.

I could try and give it a go, though it'd be pretty hard.

How much of the assets are done? When you say art, do you mean also the text boxes too?

From what I see from the one screen shot, everything is already in VN format.