Artist for Nobody Knows (Closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
potouto
Veteran
Projects: (งツ)ว
Organization: MOONBBIT☆

Artist for Nobody Knows (Closed)

#1 Post by potouto »

Submission is now closed. Thanks everyone for offering.
Hi, nice of you lovely folks for checking out my thread ★
[ A FEW WORDS ]
Back in 2015, I wrote a little story under the title of Nobody Knows, originally dedicated to a good friend of mine for his birthday but due to time restriction and busy schedule, I didn't manage to finish it. During 2016, I decided to revamp the story once again and recruited the help of an artist to redo the sprites and draw the CGs. However, since we took it slow and the artist ran into life problem afterwards then disappeared, the project came to a halt. And, that's that.

So I'd like to finish the game if possible, since it'd be a waste to drop everything after most of the assets have been done except sprite and CGs. The game is mostly my own project so everything else is either done by me or free resource. It'd be lovely if any kind soul can offer their help with the art asset ★
[ RECRUITMENT DETAILS ]
I need about three sprites and six CGs, I'd be willing to compromise and reduce the needed amount of assets if possible. Outside of that, I'm also willing to trade, either for writing or for UI design, for this, I will need your price chart to compare with my own. Since this isn't my main project, it'd be nice to take it slow as mentioned, and it'd be great if we can both be understanding of real life problem from both side ★

I don't require much except communication and certain delivery. Just be sure you can work on a project and if you run into any problem midway, tell me, I won't bite ★

yeah well | commission | website