Second Breath needs artist and translators-proofreaders!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
tohtamish
Regular

Second Breath needs artist and translators-proofreaders!

#1 Post by tohtamish »

Hello, friends!

I am looking for an artist for my short visual novell. Аrtist with author style is very needed, just for example - something like Sanctum2 comics - and people after seeing it think "it's from that game". Or have a look at anime "Kaiji" - which has unique style. Work is not so big - 2 main characters, and few statist like "office worker", "waitress".

Work on enthusiasm.

It is short linear kinetic VN named Second breath, modern setting. Need to draw people, people in actions, emotions, city, offices, parks, nature, and very important is the moment of seasons - winter, autumn, and weather "effects", and time as is.

Originally written on non-english, it is also needed to be translated and edited to someting readeble english text. Well, all other languages are welcome... I can write in English on medium level and it is not enough for literature project so I need native english people who feel language good enough to call themselves "writers".

email me if you are interested-

hamzinrenat(@)gmail.com

Thanks.