[CLOSED]Logo needed for Yuri Jam game.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Seriously Senpai
Regular
Projects: Seriously Senpai I GOTTA get that Seven Senior Suitors Story! STAT!!
Tumblr: seriouslysenpaigame
itch: seriouslysenpai

[CLOSED]Logo needed for Yuri Jam game.

#1 Post by Seriously Senpai »

By Yuri Jam game, I mean the one we started a long time ago that isn't done yet because life is (not at all) funny.

Although the Jam is technically long over, the game is still in long development and there are a few jobs that we were never able to get long term fulfillment on. Most assets are long finished, it's mostly my end of the deal, putting it all together and making it work, that's taking up the time. That said, I could use a logo if anyone is interested in participating in the project. I don't have anything to offer other than in game credit, this is a zero budget project, time consuming and I'm the only one currently working on it but maybe someone out there made a deal with the devil and have to make a free logo for a Yuri game before they can get back into Heaven or something.

I'm looking for something in the word bubble/too many words department such as:

That is to say, the logo will be more about a collection of WORDS cHaOtIcAlLy jumping out @ You!! in a way that is visibly pleasing and fun rather than words being surrounded by a silhouette of roses or spaceships.

If anyone is interested, hit me up and we'll talk details.
Last edited by Seriously Senpai on Sat May 13, 2017 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously Senpai
Regular
Projects: Seriously Senpai I GOTTA get that Seven Senior Suitors Story! STAT!!
Tumblr: seriouslysenpaigame
itch: seriouslysenpai

Re: Logo needed for Yuri Jam game.

#2 Post by Seriously Senpai »

I'm in talks with a few people who PM'd me, so this will be closed for now.