NSFW artist needed for parody VN called Ghosts in Middleton

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
shiza
Regular

NSFW artist needed for parody VN called Ghosts in Middleton

#1 Post by shiza »

I am creating a sex parody game based off of the Kim Possible and Danny Phantom shows.

Plot:
You play as a generic normal OC and are living in the freshmen dorm for the year at Middleton University. Luckily/unluckily for the player everyone from your old high school (Middleton High School) are living in the same dorm.

Just after the first month the Tweebs (Jim and Tim) along with Dr. Drakken (reformed after the alien invasion) have discovered a way to teleport not through space or time but into another DiMenSion. (too spooky XD) The player was in the room when the portal first went active (because serendipitous encounters occur like in every Visual Novel). Who knows where this portal may lead? (Take a guess.)

Objective:
You're just a freshmen trying to live the college dream experience (parties, sex, drugs, women, etc.) by having as much fun as possible without failing all your classes but with this new dimensional portal, life will be far from normal.

Character from greatest to least likely to be in the game (KU = Kim Universe; DU = Danny Universe)

group 1
(KU) Kim, Ron, Monique, Bonnie, Wade, Amelia, Tweebs, Dr. Drakken, Shego, (DU) Danny, Sam, Jazz, and Ember

Group 2
(KU) Tara, Josh, Zita, Yori (DU) Dani, Paulina, Maddie Fenton, Jack Fenton, Penelope Spectra, Valerie and Desiree, and Skulker.

gameplay
Character Generation

Character generation will be mechanically a lot like fallout minus some visual features. For simplicity sake you will only get to decide on skin color and name much like Rogue-like.

Afterwards you will be given the ability to allocate your initial points by purchasing perks or by setting your grades from your High School years. The higher the grade in a subject the less you need to study for an exam. As for the perks they will help with developing relationship in general.

Character Interaction with NPC's

The player will follow a central story line based around the dimensional portal and the consequences it has in both worlds. Outside of the main story line there will be a nice amount of personal character story lines. Some of them humors while others more sexual/intimate.

I'm a software developer not an artist

I will program this in Java SE8. I have past experience crating board games through java and the process developing is similar except there will be a whole lot more background and frame manipulation. nothing too complicated but I will have some learning to do in order to complete the entire project.

Help Wanted Looking for an artist/animator

That being said I am looking for an artist that is willing to work on the demo with me for free. I would like the art to represent some style similar to the show but personal interpretation is acceptable as long as the art is grounded in reality. So no chibi or extreme exaggerations of a character physique. I would also like to hear about any artistic restrictions to what you are williing or not willing to draw. So if for instance you are not comfortable with drawing certain sexual acts please let me know so that I can decide on which artist to pick or what elements of the game I can stop preemptively develop for.

The demo will at a minimum involve interactions between a handful of characters for introductions but will go in more depth with 2 female protagonist. Animation won't be needed for the demo but if funding is high enough I would like to implement into a later version of the game. Once the demo is ready and received good response we'll open a patreon for funding. If not then we both get practice at honing our skills for future projects.

So if you're interested in working on this project with me then PM me a link to your portfolio/personal submission to me. Also if you have any questions about the project or the development process feel free to ask me questions.

Shiza