Free Chibi Side Scroller Needs an Artist [18+]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DestructoTaco

Free Chibi Side Scroller Needs an Artist [18+]

#1 Post by DestructoTaco »

Greetings, everyone.

I'm a freelance game developer interested in making a stylized NSFW Chibi game. I'm skilled in the ancient art of programming, have dabbled quite a bit in animation, and can write bretty good. I'm on the prowl looking for someone who could make cartoony graphics like this:

She (Along with her enemies) will need to be made in sectioned parts, Paper Mario/Rayman style; so that I may utilize the animation system within Unity, thus simplifying my work tenfold.

The game will be very simple, playing like megaman where the heroine runs and guns from point A to point B through a stylized cartoon world. The NSFW part occurs when enemies get too close and grapple her. I'll be handling all the smutty parts so the artist really just needs to make the art. Go ahead and PM me if you feel like having some fun. And thanks for reading :)

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Free Chibi Side Scroller Needs an Artist [18+]

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

I'm a little worried this isn't exactly the kind of game the Lemmasoft Forums were built for. We want to promote visual novels and story-based games.

Your game certainly isn't a visual novel. What makes it a story-based game?
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

DestructoTaco

Re: Free Chibi Side Scroller Needs an Artist [18+]

#3 Post by DestructoTaco »

I sincerely apologize. I'm quite new to these forums and wasn't aware a bias existed. Dialogue and branched progression of story shouldn't be hard to implement. So I wouldn't be too worried about that.