[SuNoFes] Need anime CG artist for a Kinetic novel [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

[SuNoFes] Need anime CG artist for a Kinetic novel [CLOSED]

#1 Post by Kokoro Hane »

CLOSED FOR NOW! I had 2 lovely artists offer their services! As of now, this is closed as that about covers what I need. Thanks again!

Hi there!

I am looking for a CG Artist willing to work on a few CGs for my project False Hope. I am using SuNoFes to finish this novel, as the writing and voicework are done and everything, but one of the main delays was my CG artist disappeared, finishing only 3 CGs (2 of which have 3 expressional variants, the third cannot go into the game if the other 3 are missing). While I CAN work around not having these (so I am releasing the game regardless), it'd be nice if they could be present.

I am willing to accept multiple artists if need be! Colouring style is not much of an issue to me, more so the style of drawing close enough to match the sprites I am using.
I'll be requesting priority of 3 CGs, they are all the same subject as this depends on which character you are playing. If possible, there are 5 other CGs I would like as well to make it feel more complete but I can again work around not having them if need be. Again, I am cool with multiple artists working with me~

The game has no nudity or sexual content, most is a character wrapped in a towel and kissing (romance is boy x girl). There's some blood, but no gore needs to be shown! Backgrounds not required.

Artist should be able to draw the following (*this states for the priority CGs)
[within spoiler tag as while I am trying to be vague as possible this may contain minor spoilers]
- Bloody injury (no gore)
- Someone holding a hand gun ready to shoot
- Kissing BxG*
- Male and female*
- Female character wrapped in a towel* (in the kissing CG, 2 versions of this available)
- Male character topless with a towel around waist* (in the kissing CG, 1 available)
- 1 of the CGs has 2 variants (crossed arms, then the second slamming hands on a desk)
Feel free to PM me or reply to this message for more details if interested in which CGs you'd be interested in. Thanks in advance!
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"