BG Artist needed (Free)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
HarukaNami
Regular
Projects: Dire Love, The Exorcynic, Full Hearts, Cheat Heat

BG Artist needed (Free)

#1 Post by HarukaNami »

Hello, my name is HarukaNami and I am here to partner up with a BG artist now. I will recruit other talented people once the other things are planned and some arts are done. Sorry! I cannot offer money since I am broke, but you can gain experience and some add ons to your portfolio~

I found a sprite artist and now I'm looking for a BG artist. I have 4 different bedrooms and a few more BGs being thought of by myself.

Here is the information:

Genre: Sci-Fi, Friendship, Fiction, Angst, Tragedy, Mystery, Romance, Psychological(maybe).

Choices to see stories: Zion, Ken, Karoline, Ashur.
Unlock Umbra’s route if all story routes are completed.

Summary: Lucia, the main character who lost her memory from a mysterious brutal murder. She woke up in a small headquarter meeting six people who lived in this headquarter as young executors. They kill prisoners who are in death penalties. Lucia will find out who the characters are, why do they kill? Why do they take this occupation? And what troubling past they have that lead them here? Guide Lucia and help gain each character’s trust or else...

This is a long project, maybe 50,000 words or more.
This story will have sibling bonds, no incest relationship.
Free game~
Three bad endings or more XD.
One true ending

8 Characters in total: One body position (full body) + Five expressions- Happy, Sad, Angry, Surprised and Normal+ There will extra expressions for the others. Some female characters will have two outfits.

Lucia: age- 23- Lucia is known as the main character. She was a person who came out of nowhere. She was found dismembered by only her arms and legs. Karoline took her in and Ashur patched her right up. Lucia couldn’t remember who she was, even the time when she almost died.
She is known to be an opera singer and Christian singer. She is loved by her goddess-like voice.
She lost her memories due to the murder, so she able to find it slowly by a mysterious person guiding her.
She is a happy and determined girl that will make sure that she will be useful to everyone.

Zion Grefield: age 25- Zion is always a patience man, never once blew a tantrum. A bookworm, latte-drinker, and workaholic.

Ken Grefield: age 19- Ken is the little brother of Zion Grefield, his name was used to be Kendrick, but he never liked his name. After losing his parents ten years ago, he was sent to the asylum. After meeting Umbra, the female ninja synthesis, he felt better and no one knew why.

Umbra: age: ???- Umbra is a female synthesis and personal bodyguard to the council. Umbra is usually a quiet person, so no one really knew her.

Karoline Lewis: age 21- A woman who doesn’t look like her age. Daughter of the council, had lung cancer during her childhood until she was given synthesis organs to survive. Karoline was able to control her new organs by Tai-chi, yoga, and frequent meditation. After losing her mother ten years ago, she stayed with her father to learn how to become a soldier.
She is loyal to her father and to her non-related brother Ashur. She always liked to wear gothic clothing and wigs.

Ashur Mason: age 26- The oldest member of the team. The youngest and best engineer under Nathan Lewis, who is the council of Citadel. He lost his sight at the age of ten due to a car accident by a drunk driver, which also took his parents too. Ashur was blind for two years until he met Nathan Lewis to be put in a new experiment over ten years ago. Now he lived with synthesis eyes and he became loyal to Nathan Lewis.
Ashur is the older brother to Karoline Lewis (Non-blood related). Having different opinions about Nathan Lewis dropped their relationship as good siblings, but they still stayed together.

Characters introduced later in the story:

Remila: age: ???- Remila is known to be a wanted criminal for an attempted murder of Nathan Lewis. She was never caught for ten years, but she was still around Citadel.

Iris Emerson: age: unknown- A regular singer who befriended Ashur. Lucia loved to listen to her songs. She seemed to know Lucia, but how?

I will be handling the writing and programming in Renpy.
Give me a pm here or you can use my Gmail: harukanami9900@gmail.com. Show me your samples or if you don't have any. That's okay!
Having a discord is a plus!