[CAST] 1 female voice needed for Post-Apocalyptic jam VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

[CAST] 1 female voice needed for Post-Apocalyptic jam VN

#1 Post by Kokoro Hane »

EDIT: The role for Scarlet Cross has now been cast!

Hey there!

I've been holding auditions at the Voice Acting Club for two character needed for partial voice work in my post-apocalyptic jam VN "Healing in REVERSE". I've received many auditions for Akio, but not very many for Scarlet. Now, the 7th is the last day for auditions, but I am willing to keep auditions for Scarlet open a little beyond that if I must. You can find details for the project, as well as Scarlet's appearance and 3 auditions lines here; http://voiceacting.boards.net/thread/11 ... sual-novel she is a shy and timid character, very sweet, and has a high or medium-high voice--nothing annoying or squeaky, it is meant to have a soft and sweet sound to it.

The game is due for entry on the 20th of August, so that is why the voicework is partial (it'll only be a few sentence, but mostly a few words and expressional snippets throughout the game). If it is unable to be released for the jam, the project will be rolled over to September. So it'll get done either way and will not affect my SuNoFes project (since I literally have every asset I need for that, I already set aside some dedicated time for it which is why I am able to balance that and this jam).

Thank you for considering!
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"