Need Partners for "Shelter From The Rain"

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
HazedPurple
Soundcloud: HazedPurple

Need Partners for "Shelter From The Rain"

#1 Post by HazedPurple »

Who I am:
Hey LemmaSoft, over the past month I have been working on writing a short murder mystery/paranormal kinetic novel (around 14,000+ words). As of today the writing is completed, although it will most definitely need some revision, a plot synopsis is written below. I figured for my first attempt at writing a visual novel I would stick with a short basic premise and so I'm releasing the project for free hoping to really just gain experience in what it takes to put a visual novel together as well as hopefully make connections with talented people I would want to work with in the future. I've wanted to create visual novels for a while now and am not planning to stop after this. I need some partners to help in turning this script into a reality, any experience in previous projects would be incredibly useful as I'm still learning however I do not have the budget to pay anyone, and any help would be great.

What I need:
I need a sprite artist for 6 characters (3 female, 3 male) and a musician to do some character themes as well as sound design.

Quick plot synopsis:
Shelter From The Rain
雨の避難所
Sho lives in a small town in rural Japan known as Fukuhara. Two months ago his fiance disappeared and ever since he's been in despair, that is until the 4th of April, 1988 when he sees her walking around at the outskirts of the town near the forest, a place the entire town refuses to enter. The story is supplemented with psychedelic flash back scenes that re-tell the events that caused them to get so close and might even include secrets as to her disappearance...

Contact me either here or by Email if you are interested in joining this project, looking forward to hearing from you :)
:skisselofficial@iprimus.com.au