Recruiting BG Artists,Mecha Designers and Voice Actors for our project Chronicles Of The Unity War

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Therosaur

Recruiting BG Artists,Mecha Designers and Voice Actors for our project Chronicles Of The Unity War

#1 Post by Therosaur »

We are currently a fledgling team of two looking for assistance with finishing the demo of our VN project called Chronicles Of The Unity War.

Plot: CotUW is a story-driven Visual Novel with an alternative history/sci-fi setting . It falls into the mecha, war drama and adventure genres with some tastefully placed comedic elements and tells the story of socially inept 15-year old military otaku Jacob-Howard Naish,who on the 21st of December, 2012 goes out to buy himself a preliminary Christmas present,which accidentaly gets him involved into a global conspiracy that leads into a Third World War.

As of now we are requiring assistance on what essentially is a demo,that will only feature the Prologue of the Visual Novel. The script for it is almost finished,with minor tweaks only needed. As so we plan it to account for about 20 minutes of gameplay at most,with two ways for it to end. We have the character art covered as well as the writing for it,but we currently need the following:
A Background Artist
A Mecha Designer
Two male Voice Actors
One female Voice Actor

After this demo is completed,we hope to use it in a Kickstarter campaign,that will eventually allow us to make our project a paid one and eventually recompensate any efforts that have been put into it by people whose services we`ve recruited during the demo creation stage.

If you have any questions or want to apply contact me on my Skype: stevengoldsmith291
Last edited by Therosaur on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Recruiting BG Artists,Mecha Designers and Voice Actors for our project Chronicles Of The Unity War

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

Hey,

your recruitment thread has a bit of a lack of detail on your project. We have certain requirements for recruitment you should adhere to:
1) An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.

2) A description of what sort of work needs to be done, for example "Need a character artist" or "Need a script writer". For commissions, we strongly suggest giving an estimate of how much of that work will be necessary. (Examples: "Four character sprites in 4-5 poses each" or "A dialogue script of approximately 60,000 words")

3) A description of what work has been completed on the project, if any.
Please make the necessary changes.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

nobutsuna
Regular
Projects: My Heart's Flame, 7KPP, Memories of Summer Winds, Requiescence

Re: Recruiting BG Artists,Mecha Designers and Voice Actors for our project Chronicles Of The Unity War

#3 Post by nobutsuna »

if you are still looking for a background artist, i would love to apply ^^ you can go through my portfolio and contact me if you think im fit for the post!
================================================================
Guten tag, folks!
dA: http://comatofe-babana.deviantart.com/
Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6739327
Commission: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=23653
================================================================

ramzen89

#4 Post by ramzen89 »

I could be a voice actor, if needed. Technically never done it before, but I'll take a crack at it, if you're willing to give me a shot. If it doesn't work out, you could always go with someone else of course.