Writer(s) Needed for Otome/BL VN [Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Mikomi
Veteran

Writer(s) Needed for Otome/BL VN [Closed]

#1 Post by Mikomi »

Hello, I'm looking for 1-2 writers to help me finish my otome/boys love visual novel, Prince's Choice (name can be changed). This project was one I started 2014 but never finished past the demo, mainly because I ran out of time to write it. The demo is still online, so you can get an idea of the characters, style, and writing of the game.

:arrow: Demo of Prince's Choice

:idea: Notes:
  • All of the art (sprites, backgrounds, and GUI) will be redone by yours truly. I will also be the one programming the game- all I need is writing.
  • The writing for the demo can stay unchanged, be edited, or be completely redone, however you'd prefer. Either way, a new demo will be released with newer art and such.
  • There are 4 routes- 2 girls and 2 boys. The original game was just BxB and BxG, but the new game will let the players pick the gender of the MC, being either male, female, or neither.
  • The writing style does not have to match mine, as I only wrote for the demo years ago.
  • The only constraints aside from the demo are the character personalities, which can be extended/slightly changed by the writer(s).
I'm asking for 1-2 artists mainly to lighten the load for each writer, as this is a free project and no one will be paid. We'll strive for the game to be released sometime in 2018, depending on the schedules of everyone. Please have a Discord so we can all quickly and easily be able to discuss things! Please PM me a link(s) to your previous writing examples.