I need an artist for a magic themed visual novel.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
caramelunoyuri

I need an artist for a magic themed visual novel.

#1 Post by caramelunoyuri »

It started as a spoof of Harry Potter, but now it's a very complicated story. Right now, I have so many ideas and maybe your art is gonna inspier me, so I'm just gonna describe my characthers for you and if it speeks to you, contact me. The idea is a realistic magic story with different types of magic users and still reataning that sort of murder mystery aspect of Harry Potter, having a few people you suspect and the real culprit that gets reveled in the end.
Main characters (In order of importance):
Emma: Not her real name, she's investigating her mother's disapearence while pretending to be someone else since the letter she recived was adressed to her mother. She's a bit anxious and often ask the player to help her make decisions (not in a fourt wall breaking way).
Lily: Really over the top, always making puns. Lots of purple on her and she wears four welleed roller blades. She's black and she uses wordsmith magic. She has a notebook and a pen with her. She writes stuff and it pretty much happens. She's a fairy withouth wings that seves Donna not to faitfully. She was told to mentor Emma as sort of her last chance to be of any use.
Donna: She's in dennial about everything. She's always super stressed about exams and although she studies like crazy she always thinks it's not gonna be enough. She has crushes on people all the time, but denies the fact that they could love them back and anyway, she's to busy for that. She's has more of a scientist point of view on that whole magic buissness and is dertermined to explain how it really works. She's to busy to mentor anyone.
Secondary characters:
Emma's Dad: Has a really minor role, pretty much only tells Emma not to leave at the beginning so she dosen't disaper like her mom.
Karl Drood: Donna's father and also the heatmaster of McTavish University of Magic. He seems really nice, but he also want people to follow all the rules he put in place but, as he puts it: "It's for their own safety."
Ruby: She really execell at school, her spell just seem to have this misterious edge over everyone else's. There's rumors she's using outlawd thechniques to acheive that.

I just need art for the characters, for the background I will take pictures of all the places I want since I want my story to be set sort of in the real world. I will write it and code it as well because I am very determined. I don't know how much work it is, but I would like to have a skectch for each characters which I will aprouve so you can do like a final version and had all the expressions I need.