Body Swap Romance VN [BxG] (In need of BG Artists)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
JeffCharFlame

Body Swap Romance VN [BxG] (In need of BG Artists)

#1 Post by JeffCharFlame »

Alteration
Synopsis:
A high school sophomore living in Japan, who loves video games and anime, finds himself swapped with his female best friend one day after a strange book is dropped off at his doorstep in the mail. As he tries to figure out how to swap back over the course of the first few days, he finds that his friend's seemingly normal life is less than such, and what starts out as a story about a guy who has never known love ends up turning into a dream come true.

Storyline:
You play the role of a sophomore high school student living in contemporary Japan, a fan of anime and video games galore. During the first part of the school year, your childhood friend Sayaka's family has moved to the same city you live in, and you have most of the same classes together. However, this year won't be the same once you get a strange book in the mail that you didn't order. The book is magic and it starts a journey that you and Sayaka were not prepared for. Friendships will be tested, secrets will be revealed, but perhaps you will also find the meaning of love as well?

Features:
  • Full voice acting
  • Original Art
  • Multiple Choices
  • Two to three routes, depending on choices the player makes.
  • Endings depend on the choices made as well.
  • Full-length visual novel, ~100,000 words.
Due to unforeseen circumstances and creative difficulties, the project as I know it right now is cancelled. I don't know what exactly I want out of this, so at this point this is, again, an idea. I'd like for this to get further, but I can't do it myself, so if anyone wants to pick this up and continue it then be my guest.
Last edited by JeffCharFlame on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 9 times in total.

alleyneangel
Projects: A Trial of Hearts
Organization: Novel Thought Studios
itch: alleyneangel

Re: Looking for partners for Body Swap Romance VN.

#2 Post by alleyneangel »

I'd be interested in giving it a shot as a writer. I have zero experience in this aside from messing around a bit in tyranbuilder, so keep that in mind if you are looking for someone more experienced, but I'm wanting to gain more experience so a free group project sounds great. My artwork is... I can sort of edit outfits and tweak other small things but I can't actually do any drawing and design yet. However If you needed any help with programming it, I have tyranobuilder (don't know if you were planning on doing renp'y or would be open to other platforms).

jokel00

#3 Post by jokel00 »

Heya!

Your Story sounds nice so far so I'd really like to help you with programming. I'm doing it as my job. Well I program only in Java but I think Python is not that difficult and it will be a good experience for me too. I worked in a Visual Novel Project a while ago but it was cancelled and I did the programming there too. If you don't mind that my english is not that good (I'm from germany) then I'd be really happy if you'd contact me ^^

With that said

Have a nice day!

Greetings
jokel00

JeffCharFlame

#4 Post by JeffCharFlame »

Hey guys, I have an update of who I need. I've got a couple female voice actors, a programmer, and a writer, but I forgot if anyone had replied to the first topic that I posted of this in the Ideas section, so if you could, please post if you had responded to it, that way I can send you the invite link to the Discord server. Anyway, I do need a couple more positions that I forgot about. Specifically right now I need a few more writers, an artist for making the character images and backgrounds, and I found out that I may need a composer possibly if I want music made specifically for the game. However, the one position I really need filled is a person to be the male lead character, because even though this doesn't slightly make sense in the grand scheme of things, the player's main character will have a voice. If anyone would be able to join the group for this, please DM me, that way I can give you the link to the project's discord server.

BlackFlameExplosion
Projects: The Legend Of Ocelia.
Organization: Infinity Stories

Re: Body Swap Romance VN [BxG] (In need of Male VA's and Writers)

#5 Post by BlackFlameExplosion »

I'll be a writer for you, I have a lot of experience but I'm hoping I could be of use. :)

Dani Shyland
Projects: Prison Note
Organization: Innermouste

Re: Body Swap Romance VN [BxG] (In need of Male VA's and Writers)

#6 Post by Dani Shyland »

Hello there,

I'm an aspiring male voice actor and saw that you're in need of male voice actors.
I'm willing to try out for whomever you need. ^^;

**Note: that I usually fall into the high-pitched spectrum**

Thanks for your time,

-Dani Shyland