Dire love - in a need of support writer/editor

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Tessith
Regular
Projects: Dire Love - eaten alive, In the shadow of the dragon (on hiatus)
Deviantart: Tessith
Soundcloud: Tessith

Dire love - in a need of support writer/editor

#1 Post by Tessith »

Hello there.
This is my third thread about seeking a support with writing for this project (not counting people I contacted by myself)... It only reveals how hard it can sometimes be to make a visual novel, haha!

As a time goes and a personal life can get difficult, our support writers and editors are mostly not able to make progress at this point in time.
I would do a lot of things by myself if I could, but I am not a native speaker and my abilities in writing in English are nowhere close I'd wish them to be.

Therefore, the project is very, very deeply in a need of a support writer/editor, and a consultant for the complex development of the story.

What is this project about?
If you have not heard about it yet, here – there is probably all you would need for now: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=41974

What would be my work?
The scripts are in a relatively good condition – the story is completed, however, a majority is written rather roughly. We need polishing, polishing, polishing...
If we'd come with ideas to add to the story - these are welcome too.

How long are these scripts of yours?
There are circa 25 000 words of the script written. (hehe, now I probably scared away a lot of you, haven't I?)

Can I join your team?
If you are fairly experienced in writing and do enjoy the concept of our game (and a lot of „noble and polite language“), then I would be very happy to welcome you!

What are your requirements?
All I would require is a part of your time and a will. I would very much like to discuss ideas, cooperate and make progress within the writing, but I can not accomplish that without your time.
So to speak, having Discord, Hangouts or something else to get in touch is a necessity.

Would the work be for free?
As far as I know, people have to earn for their livings, and sometimes it is needed to pay for a quality – therefore, I am willing to pay a reasonable price for your help. But if you would require a payment, please, do not expect too much... I am only a student with 20USD on my paypal at this moment.

What about some preview?
There will be a preview of the gameplay added - very soon!

What should I do if I am interested?
Please, contact me via PM, email - tessith.da@gmail.com, or Discord - Tessith, with a short sample of your work if you could~

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!
Thank you for your time and have a nice day~

Tessith
Regular
Projects: Dire Love - eaten alive, In the shadow of the dragon (on hiatus)
Deviantart: Tessith
Soundcloud: Tessith

Re: Dire love - in a need of support writer/editor

#2 Post by Tessith »

Update
Already found help, thank goodness for the quick response!
I will update the thread if we need more help later.