Writer looking for a team! High School Memories Wanted

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Risachan

Writer looking for a team! High School Memories Wanted

#1 Post by Risachan »

Hi everybody!

I'm a writer, I've been writing stories for 17 years now.
I've been on this forum for a while now and I've decieded that I try to make my own visual novel.

Story :

Welcome to Paradise High School. A school that also 4 school at the same time. This special high school has 4 houses to choose. There is an idol house, an artis house, a sport house , and a science house. A new year begin in this school. Four girls , Sakurai Kotori(idol), Nakayama Mai(artis), Murakami Himiko(sport) and Saeki Riyeko(science) are friends and starts their second year. After a week they see that the princiaple are go to a hidden place behind the main building of the campus. Turns out there is a little house where he takes foods and other things. The four girls think the man is keeping someone there and start calling him a pervert and such. Suddenly a young women burst out to protect the teacher from the girls. Turns out this girl is the daughter of the princiaple's friend that founded the school and she also the reason that school is exist today. Her name is Tsukiyomi Risa. She is 22 years old. She could be a college student or working already but she dosen't do any of that and her parwnts dosen't force anything on her either. But one day they send her to this school to have high school memories because her real high school years was a total disaster. No friends, no first romance, no clubs, nothing. The parwnts begged the teacher to have their daughter for atleast a year to try to have good memories. The man of course said yes. Risa dosen't need to go to classes but has to take part in social events.

After the princiaple explaine this to the girls they all voluntered to became Risa's friends and helpers. Later four boys also joins to help them.
Nakahara Tomoya(idol), Nakayama Kai(artis),Ishida Hitoshi(sport), and Saeki Tadashi(science). Later two student from a different achool also joins to this group , Aizawa Ruriko and Natsume Kenta.

The story would will goes from Risa's pov. The player helps her to get close to her new friends , make memories and find the love that may last forever.

I have a programer, editor, artis for the characters and now a composer too. I still need a bg artis and if you are a voice actor that want to help out, would be great too.

I'm sorry for grammatic errors! If you have questions , please ask away. ^^
Last edited by Risachan on Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lucky1443
Regular
Projects: SACRIFICE
Tumblr: Lucky1443
Deviantart: Lucky1443

Re: Writer looking for a team! High School Memories Wanted

#2 Post by Lucky1443 »

Pm sent!
OPEN for SPRITE/CG ART viewtopic.php?f=62&t=38654 FREE TO USE ASSETS viewtopic.php?f=52&t=39634

bradsmithVR
Projects: Hero Siege, Planet Explorers, Animalia Vengeance, Alice in Neverland, Embers of Magic
Deviantart: voicerocker

#3 Post by bradsmithVR »

Sent you a PM!

NeekoF
Projects: Grey Island
Soundcloud: Neekofreeman

#4 Post by NeekoF »

This sounds great! I sent you a PM.
:)
Composer - Writer - Artist