Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Jackkel Dragon
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:17 pm
- Projects: CPD2 series, EA, BN
- Organization: Team Despair, Nightshade
- Location: USA
- 6 potential love interests
- Romantic or friendship paths for each girl
- (may not be implemented) Pair up the other girls with each other
What I'm looking for:
While I can reuse some of the backgrounds from my main project for this game and stick to a slightly modified version of the default GUI for now, I'll need character art and potentially a logo/icon. There are six characters that need to be drawn knee-up in two or three different outfits each for 400x600 resolution. The main character also needs a bust-up side image with two outfits. All of the characters have existing designs.
I'd prefer the character artist to be familiar with layered character portraits (where the base layer and expression layer are separate, for example). The intended style for the art is similar to my main project (Eldritch Academy), but simpler and cuter (like "chibi" art).
If possible, I'd prefer the artist to be able to complete all seven portraits with enough time left in the game jam for me to implement the portraits in the game. However, the timeline is flexible as long as the artist can finish by the end of the year.
- Eldritch Academy: A Romance/Paranormal Thriller Visual Novel about a Japanese boarding school's dark secret. (Lemmasoft) [Nightshade]
- Blooming Nightshade: A lighthearted Romance Visual Novel set at the school from Eldritch Academy. (itch.io) [Nightshade]
- Novels and short stories. (Shireishi, Those That Linger: GhostSense, and more) (Tumblr) [Nightshade]
- Corpse Party D2: A series of RPG Maker and Ren'Py fangames based on CORPSE-PARTY's D-2 ending. (Tumblr) [Team Despair]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users