Fantasy/Vampire VN[GxB with some BxB]: Stuck between Dawn & Dusk ( Looking for a team )

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Risachan

Fantasy/Vampire VN[GxB with some BxB]: Stuck between Dawn & Dusk ( Looking for a team )

#1 Post by Risachan »

So Hello again.

I may already post a topic already but I'm the type who loves working on multiply things.

So here is my other story. I hope somebody would get this interesting.

Story :

In a world where magic and sciene exist the same time. The world was created by the Sun Goddes and the Moon God. The Goddess made the humans while the God made the vampires. The two most biggest race.

In this story we follow a vampire girl named Stella. She lives with a human family, after she had to run away from her old home because she killed the vampire queen Giselle , after she lost control of her emotions.

Stella now is a solider in the special army who fights against vampires. The same times she learns about the past and has to face the consequences of her actions .

The game is an otome as we control Stella. But we also saw some other characters lives to even if Stella isn't there. Those times mostly came the Boy x Boy parts.

I would take the writing part. But I would like to have a co-writer and editor.

For the art part I need a artis whi makes the characters and a bg artis too.

I need of course a programer too.

I already have a composer.

And IF there are enough peoples that are interested in this novel, I might add voice acting to this.
As I said this has BoyxBoy scenes. Only shounen-ai nothing more. But if you are uncomfortable with that I don't think you should try this.

I hope it was interesting for you. If you are interested, please contact me. I'm also on Discord too.

Have a nice day/night!

Peterpan97
IRC Nick: Y
Soundcloud: Peterpan97

Re: Fantasy/Vampire VN[GxB with some BxB]: Stuck between Dawn & Dusk ( Looking for a team )

#2 Post by Peterpan97 »

Hi,
I love visual novels so I wanted to try and help out with the voices.
I speak fluent english.
I have zero experience but I am willing to learn.
I however don't have the typical high pitched voice.

Demo: https://soundcloud.com/stream
Chat me up on https://www.facebook.com/yasmine.khsn.3

Honneky
Tumblr: honney-cookie
Deviantart: honneky

Re: Fantasy/Vampire VN[GxB with some BxB]: Stuck between Dawn & Dusk ( Looking for a team )

#3 Post by Honneky »

hello!i'd be interested on drawing for you,i'd be able to make the sprites and maybe design the characters?here is my deviantart with examples of my art if you are interested! https://honneky.deviantart.com/

MinetteRose
Projects: Stuck Between Dawn and Dusk

#4 Post by MinetteRose »

Hi! I'm relatively new to the visual novel scene and I was looking for a project to start out on. If you still need assistance on the project, I'd be happy to contribute as a co-writer, proofreader, and/or translator. I am a native English speaker and have a well-rounded understanding of Spanish (traditional). I look forward to working with you on this project and hope to hear from you soon.