[ Visual Novel ] [ Psychological ] Looking for partners !

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Akaya
Projects: Currently working on a psychological visual novel. /UPDATE SOON/

[ Visual Novel ] [ Psychological ] Looking for partners !

#1 Post by Akaya »

Hello there !

I'm currently working on a psychological visual novel , so here a quick resume :
A Shinigami comes back down on Earth for a mission. Between three young women ( whom aren't aware of their death ), he'll have to choose who will reincarn itself or who will be reduced to dust again. Every girl has a emotion in the bottom of her soul ( related to her life and death ) that he will discover or not according to his choices ( so the ones of the reader).

There are some special art and several ends, good and bad.

I am still a student and the game will be free so I'll tell you honestly , I can't pay you. But I hope some people will work for passion and motivation !
Anyway , I'm looking for a :
- BACKGROUND ARTIST
- PROGRAMMER
- TRANSLATOR ENGLISH/JAPANESE

Send me an email if you want to apply or ask questions! :)

Akaya.
- Working on a Visual novel project - Still looking for background artist- And translator english to japanese - Please contact me ! :)