You-Kai Change My Life! [BxB visual novel] Looking for partners.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Risachan

You-Kai Change My Life! [BxB visual novel] Looking for partners.

#1 Post by Risachan »

Hello ! This visual novel is a slice of life / fantasy type. Also it's a Boy x Boy aka shounen-ai story.

Story :

A second year highschool guy named Mamoru just started his summer vacation when tragedy happens in the family. His beloved grandfather suddenly die. After the funereal his grandmother tells him that his grandfather wants him to take over the shrine where he worked. Mamoru at first dosen't want but after a little talk with his half sister Yuki he choose to take over the shrine and starts working there. After he moves in he find an old scroll in the basement. After opens it he suddenly hear that something happend up there. And when he came back there is a bunch of youkai in his living space. Mamoru gets confused even more when these youkais says he made promises to them to meet with them again when they are older and he send them to his grandfather until then. Now Mamoru has to live with 11 youkai guys that he dosen't remember at all.

Characters :

Mamoru :

Mamoru is a cheerful and kind guy. Also very popular at his school. He was really close to his grandfather. He lives with his mother, with his step father and half sister named Yuki.

Sosuke :

A fox youkai . Souske one of those who Mamoru made a promise with as a kid . He is laid back guy who likes to tease Mamoru.

Kuro and Shiro :

A twin snake youkai. These two are the pranksters of the group. Kuro is the older a little more matrure and Shiro the absolute energy bomb.

Misaki :

A rabbit youkai. He is a very loving and energy filled youkai. He looks very young and cute. He loves sweets but his absolute favorite is the carrot cake.

Hiro :

A wolf youkai. He is really quite and mysterious. He likes to read a lot and if somebody bothers him he can get pretty angry. He also very bad at navigating himself as he gets easily lost.

Hayate :

A cat youkai. A sly guy who just want to eat and sleep all day. Likes to order around the others as he thinks he is the leader of the group.

Dai :

A bull youkai. A physicaly really strong guy but a big softie the inside. He is a fun and peace loving guy. Also he likes to drink, a lot.

Mizuki :

A jellyfish youkai. He looks really feminem, even Mamoru though at first he is a girl. He is a shy, but kind guy. He can control his hair and sting others if he is angry at them.

Sora :

A raven youkai. A very serious person. He is the one who try to keep together the others. Even though he seems cool most the time he gets easily frustrated and can lose his cool head.

Raiden :

A tiger youkai. He just as Dai a fun loving guy. He also like to flirts with Mamoru and make him blush.

Yamato :

A spider youkai. Yamato is strange guy. He is very pervert, likes to move on everybody. But when somebody would flirt back to him he suddenly gets all shy.

Yuki :

She the half sister of Mamoru. She is the younger sibling. Loves her brothers but it seems she is more happy that he is moved to the shrine thou...

Who do I need ? :

I have a co - writer , and editor.

For the art part I need an artis who makes the characters, and a bg artist.

A composer who would make music for the novel.

I already have a programer.

Thank you for reading!
Last edited by Risachan on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.

CeeCeeVA
Regular
Projects: Celflux Animation as the voice of Shandrita
Tumblr: CeeCeeVA

Re: You-Kai Change My Life! [BxB visual novel] Looking for partners.

#2 Post by CeeCeeVA »

Oh wow! I love this concept! I wish I could help out T.T Good luck in recruiting!
Voice Actress, Casting Director, Writer & Director

https://ceeceeva.wixsite.com/chasityconner

Animation Demo Reel:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10plH50 ... p=drivesdk

For VO inquiry:
CeeCeeVA@yahoo.com

ChangLu
Completed: otome boyfriend
Projects: Otome boyfriend, Two Hearts, Hello Love, Ascension Remake
Deviantart: TrangLuu
itch: changlu
Discord: chulang#1037

#3 Post by ChangLu »

Hi I'm very interested in this story. I really want to help out for the artist part
Please answer me if you're still working on this project

Risachan

#4 Post by Risachan »

Thank you for your reply! ^^

I would really love to see you on the team ^^

If it's easier for you. You can write to me on Discord.