Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
$40 dollars was stolen from a deli in an armed robbery on Thursday. NYPD 3-year veteran Chris McDonald is put on the case. His biggest case in his career, he is determined to uncover the identity of the robber. While on his mission, he uncovers a much greater nationwide scandal and becomes determined to put an end to it.
Its a new project so not much progress has been made on it. I am looking for a composer, editor, sprite artist, background artist, programmer, and composer. I'm currently looking for anyone that might be interested in helping. My Discord is sB | Arachni#7359. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact me if you would like to help.
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3428
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
your recruitment post doesn't quite meet our requirements for recruitment:
In particular, your post is lacking in 2) and 3).1) An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.
2) A description of what sort of work needs to be done, for example "Need a character artist" or "Need a script writer". For commissions, we strongly suggest giving an estimate of how much of that work will be necessary. (Examples: "Four character sprites in 4-5 poses each" or "A dialogue script of approximately 60,000 words")
3) A description of what work has been completed on the project, if any.
Please make the necessary changes.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users