Corpse Party fan game: Looking for a Writer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Epic
itch: https://moca-pz.itch
Discord: moca#5628

Corpse Party fan game: Looking for a Writer

#1 Post by Epic »

Hello all!

I wanna start off by saying I am currently working on my very first game, Corpse Party: Returning Nightmare, a fangame based off the popular RPG Horror game, Corpse Party.

I've been working on Corpse Party: Returning Nightmare for the past 3 years and have made tremendous progress, with 2 playable chapters and 2 extra chapters that add up to about 2.5 hours of gameplay. However, as I'm doing the third chapter in the game and having some trouble writing some stuff, I've realized that I need to reach out and get someone to help me out withe the game.

Please note, however, this is a horror game! There is lots of blood, gore, guro, you name it. I really need thick-skinned writers to help me out, or at least people who are willing to push their boundries. And since this is a fanmade project, I need people who will work for free.

PM me on here if you're interested and I'll send you my discord and we can talk more there.

Vulcy

Re: Corpse Party fan game: Looking for a Writer

#2 Post by Vulcy »

Hi! I am interested in the project.

Do contact me through PM or add me on Discord (YukiSNKK#3097)for more discussion!

I will do my best to assist :)