Hope For Me needs CG artists and BG artists!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
mikuisms
Projects: Hope For Me

Hope For Me needs CG artists and BG artists!

#1 Post by mikuisms »

PLOT:

Mateo Emmerson is a blossoming detective, a young man with a big heart and a lot of passion. He wants to take the city by storm, and being paired with the city's top detective is giving him that chance. But when an infamous, brutal serial killer resurfaces, the entire detective department is thrown into a frenzy, and Mateo immediately wants to step up. Join the young detective and his team - veteran detective Tab, forensic psychologist Stephanie, journalist John, and the staff of the illustrious gay bar Haven, including waitress Courtney, bartender Paris, and owner Mengyao - as he's thrown into what could be the most dangerous situation of his life. Each of his companions have their own key towards solving this case, but what he doesn't know is that the killer is closer than he could ever imagine.

NEEDS:

Writer: Taken!

Sprite artist: Taken!

CG Artist: Looking for one more CG artist!

Background Artist: I would still like at least one more background artist if possible!

Programmer: This role is now TAKEN!!!

Musician: We'd love some original music for the VN - this isn't a priority but something that we would of course love!

NOTES:

I'm hoping for this to be a fairly long VN, so this'll be a big undertaking. Be sure to keep that in mind when you apply! I'd love to talk over discord with everyone once we gather a team. This may become a paid project in the future, but I can't tell for sure, so don't count on it! I want a nice, reliable team who works well together and can discuss this with me!

Please apply by sending me a message on discord @ king nat #7095, or you can message me here, and I'll get back to you as quickly as I possibly can. Please attach as many samples as you'd like to, as far as art goes! I look forward to meeting you guys!
Last edited by mikuisms on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Lucky1443
Regular
Projects: SACRIFICE
Tumblr: Lucky1443
Deviantart: Lucky1443

Re: Writer looking for team for murder mystery / dating sim!

#2 Post by Lucky1443 »

Friended you on discord!
OPEN for SPRITE/CG ART viewtopic.php?f=62&t=38654 FREE TO USE ASSETS viewtopic.php?f=52&t=39634

gammastre
Regular
Completed: Requiescence
Projects: Chess of Blades
Organization: Argent Games
Tumblr: argentgames
itch: argent-games

#3 Post by gammastre »

Added you on Discord~

Little bit of everything and lots of nothing, business manager
Twitter | Website | Tumblr

Image Image

SmilingSatellite
Deviantart: SmilingSatellite

#4 Post by SmilingSatellite »

hello! ^ 0 ^ ) it's been a long time since i logged in here and i saw your thread. would love to work with you as a Sprite artist <3

mikuisms
Projects: Hope For Me

Re: Writer looking for artists for murder mystery VN!

#5 Post by mikuisms »

Update: as of December 19, 2017, we are in need of a CG artist!