Looking for a background artist : "Yami"(Supernatural/Thriller/Romance VN)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Esquisse

Looking for a background artist : "Yami"(Supernatural/Thriller/Romance VN)

#1 Post by Esquisse »

Hi ! :D

Im french and I'll probably make some mistakes in this post, so please : be indulgent ^^'
/!\The introduction is currently written in french but an English translation is expected.

What we need :

Someone motivated to draw the backgrounds. My jod is to make sprites and write the scenario. My friend makes the programming and an other, the musics.
The work to do consists at making backgrounds (we use some free copyright bg already). For now, we need ~3 bg for the introduction. But there will have more work when we will write each route. There is no dead line and if you want give up at half way, it's will be problematic for us but I understand.

Short description about the project :

The main character is an asocial 17 years old girl. She lives in a small city surrounded by mounts (it takes place in a kind of world who looks like a lot of our but not exactly the same). The story begins when the mc makes a dream where she and six other students of her school are gathered in a strange place. There, a light spirit called Michaël appears. He reveals to them the existence of two forgotten divinity. The first is named Raito. He is the god of the light and gives birth to every living things on the Earth. The second one is exactly opposed, born to the shadow of is alter-ego. Despite him, his aura destroy all the creation that made his brother. Scared, The people called him with the cursed name : "Yami". (The mythologie is strongly inspired by the game Ookami)
Yami is the reason about why there is so many war because he corrompt the humans being. But, to be immortal, the divinity needs to reincarnate all the 1000 years in a new body. You have probably already guessed : one of these seven student will become soon the next Yami. If they want save their Earth to the auto destruction, they need to guess who is it and kill him.

There is 7 routes (with a secret included personnage to unlock). Each route are really different and more than the principal story they speak about different kind of subjects like drugs, feminism, classical music, literature. A route is directed with a main theme too. For exemple, it can be for one a thriller, in the other, a survival game, or even, it can be a tragedy. In this game, we hope to confront player with his own principle and make hard choices.

Possibility of paid work :

When the project will be finished, we want to propose a system of donation to the player. The donations will be equitably distributed between all the participants of the project.

Work already done :

Characters
Description :
All the personnages have different sides, a background, and a complexe personality. We don't like manichean character and all of them are neither good or bad. I have a long detailed description of each them but it's in french. If you're interested, contact me and I will translate you.

Art :
The sprites are almost done. I have all the charadesign on traditional support. For those who are already drew :

Adrian :

Aeron :

Cal :

Leo :

Story :

The introduction is written and synopsis of each route is done too. We think write the routes when the introduction will be programmed. If you understand french or you want help me to traduce in English, I can send you the file.

GUI :

The pause menu and dialogue box are already designed. Only the home screen isn't done yet.

I hope our project will caught your eyes. If you want some precisions, feel free to ask me :)
Have a nice day~