[NSFW] Need long term artist for RPGMMV game.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Dope

[NSFW] Need long term artist for RPGMMV game.

#1 Post by Dope »

Solo dev looking for an artist willing to work with the project for an extended period of time. I'm looking for someone comfortable with handling pixel/enhanced 16 bit style graphics as I want to keep the style similar to the default MV style. You would be handling, over time, pretty much everything seen native to MV. The sprites, tilesets, animations, etc. Right now I'm using default resources and various other free resources available but I'd like to have all the graphics in the game unified by one artist/style. It's a lot of work, which is why I'm looking for somebody willing to work with me long term. I don't have much, anything, to offer right now. But hopefully as the game and support grows I'll be able to compensate you for your work. If you can't work for free right now, I totally understand, but you're still interested in the game, contact me anyway and let me know what type of compensation you're looking for. I might not be able to swing it now but that doesn't mean I won't be able to in the future.

Check out my Patreon for details about the game. I have a small, very small, but growing group of patrons. Give the game a go and see if it's something you'd like to work with me on. It's still pretty early on but there is enough in the game to give you an idea of what I'm looking for. The goal is to make a fulfilling rpg experience, standard to what you'd expect from non adult games, but with a lot of additional adult content and themes. Lots of plans but I need a bit of help to make it all happen. Will you be the help I need?

Any artist willing to work with me, or needing more information before deciding, can reach me by responding to this post or sending me an email at dope.ecchigames@gmail.com

Thanks for your time and consideration.