(Close)I need artist and voice actors for my visual novel(free)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
oOhanaOo
Regular
Projects: The poisoned rose/The dark diamond
Deviantart: Hana44440

(Close)I need artist and voice actors for my visual novel(free)

#1 Post by oOhanaOo »

*i need an artist an artist help me to draw my otome game(visual novel) i want to make it along visual novel so at least there will be five CG... actually i haven't choose a story....i have alot of ideas but i want the artist to choose the the stort that (he/she) want to draw....
*and i need voice actors too

1)it will be about girl go to the past when the king arthur was alive...she will help him to gather the knight of the round taple then she will fall in love with one of the knights
{there will be six routes}

2)it will be about a princess had never go out the castle her dream is to discover what is outside the castle...
One day tge king will make a Masquerade...there will be alot of handsome prices...so she will get to know them and choose one of them to go with him to his castle..l
{there will be five routes}

3)it will be in a normal high school...one day the teacher will find something will change every thing... the students will wake up in a strange place.... in another world where the monsters and dragons live....then they will find a tribe and the people of this tribe will explain how did they come here and how will they came back to their world...
They have to collect the seven gems of the dragons
(fire , water , wind , earth , plants , light , darkness)
The main character is a girl will make a team with five boys...
And you know the rest......
Last edited by oOhanaOo on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GrammaHobbes
Regular

Re: I need artist and voice actors for my visual novel(free)

#2 Post by GrammaHobbes »

i'm interested in helping out- i'm a sprite artist. I'll pm you.