Looking for a partner in crime! [[A writer for a first VN]][Closed for now]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Ailovc
Projects: Mihoka, Moment, Chromatose
Deviantart: Ailovc

Looking for a partner in crime! [[A writer for a first VN]][Closed for now]

#1 Post by Ailovc »

[/c]

Found a writer! Big thanks to everyone who applied! ^^ ☾
Will probably reopen thread later on. But closing it for now until the projects gone further.
until then!

Last edited by Ailovc on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Funes
Regular
Projects: Aura Aspic / Ikrana
Tumblr: Fvnes
Soundcloud: izakayafunes

Re: Looking for a partner in crime! [[A writer for a first VN]]

#2 Post by Funes »

Do you need a composer? I'm also looking to accumulate some experience so I can make a portfolio.
Do you want to check out my music? Click here or send me a PM!
Soundcloud
Youtube

Ailovc

#3 Post by Ailovc »

Funes wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:04 am Do you need a composer? I'm also looking to accumulate some experience so I can make a portfolio.
Not looking for any composer yet I'm afraid, sorry. It's a bit early. But maybe in the future : o

ArcialIntegra
Regular

#4 Post by ArcialIntegra »

Sure, why not. I don't mind helping out a bit. :)
My recommendation is this: Since you're wanting this to be short with quality over quantity, the story should be about an hour to 2 hours in length no matter what given route with the route being decided in the first 20-30 minutes of playing (based on an average reading speed of 200 words per minute, so within the first 6000 words of the story we should have a route decided, even if the player has the option to change their route later on).
I'm all for passing back and forth ideas, but I expect you to already have the basis of the story determined since you're the one suggesting it and since you already have a name for the story. Even if you lack details, that's fine. Also, don't feel compelled to include love interests. We can write a linear novel or even a kinetic novel if you want. The important part is we get the story made and everything else should follow after that.

Ailovc

#5 Post by Ailovc »

ArcialIntegra wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:43 pm Sure, why not. I don't mind helping out a bit. :)
My recommendation is this: Since you're wanting this to be short with quality over quantity, the story should be about an hour to 2 hours in length no matter what given route with the route being decided in the first 20-30 minutes of playing (based on an average reading speed of 200 words per minute, so within the first 6000 words of the story we should have a route decided, even if the player has the option to change their route later on).
I'm all for passing back and forth ideas, but I expect you to already have the basis of the story determined since you're the one suggesting it and since you already have a name for the story. Even if you lack details, that's fine. Also, don't feel compelled to include love interests. We can write a linear novel or even a kinetic novel if you want. The important part is we get the story made and everything else should follow after that.
Hello! I found a writer, but thank you for the interest! ^^

ArcialIntegra
Regular

#6 Post by ArcialIntegra »

Ailovc wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:03 pm
ArcialIntegra wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:43 pm Sure, why not. I don't mind helping out a bit. :)
Hello! I found a writer, but thank you for the interest! ^^
Cool. I wish y'all the best of luck. :)