Team Wanted

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Nexitt_
Deviantart: Naoe-nex
Soundcloud: Naoe

Team Wanted

#1 Post by Nexitt_ »

Hello, there! I am just simply a person trying to make a visual novel, but I realized that I may not do it justice on my own.

I’m trying to make a team. I want to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if we could become something more. See if we could work together when the world needs us to. To create visual novels that others never could.

Lol, okay that was dramatic, but yeah I’m trying to find people. (Did you get dat ref. though?)

Even though writing is the thing I’m most good at, I’m no Einstein. So maybe another writer would be good.

What I need the most is an artist. A person to design the characters and/or the backgrounds. I prefer if you could draw in different styles. For example, a comic book like Marvel.

I guess I need a ranger… Just kidding, a musician. Same as the artist, but for music, obviously…

“But wait…” you’re probably wondering to yourself, “What’s your project even about? What’s your deal, man?”

I actually have many concepts for future projects, but my current one is this one: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=46362&p=468739#p468739. Not a whole lotta detail, but hopefully it grabs your interest.

You can contact me whichever way you like, but pretty much since the whole gosh dang world uses it. My Discord is Nex_#4958. :D
Last edited by Nexitt_ on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." - Back to the Future.

notcloudfield
Soundcloud: cloudfield

Re: Team Wanted

#2 Post by notcloudfield »

hi! adopt me?
hi im cloudfield

gammastre
Regular
Completed: Requiescence
Projects: Chess of Blades
Organization: Argent Games
Tumblr: argentgames