Fate's Flame: (Closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

Fate's Flame: (Closed)

#1 Post by Neeka »

Found a background and logo artist.

Hello everyone! Fate's Flame is currently seeking a background artist (possibly a logo artist as well) for this free fantasy adventure game.

Story: Fate's Flame follows the story of Mai, a young woman chasing after a dark past. On a journey to a dangerous land fueled by revenge, there's an unexpected turn of events as she finds herself travelling with a bodyguard who has already taken on a job. Between a loud, arrogant hero of battle and a haughty student, her quest becomes incredibly difficult. She vows to see them as nothing more than a nuisance, their pasts forming walls around them. Perhaps it's better this way. Yet as they travel with each other their true nature is made apparent, whether for better or worse, all while a revolutionary secret claws it's way to the surface.

Here's the game's W.I.P thread! viewtopic.php?f=43&t=46799

We are missing roughly five backgrounds:

-Tavern
-Inn
-Doc Clinic
-Odd Shop

I am looking for art similar to this:

Unfortunately I won't be able to pay you full commission prices since I am on a non-existent budget. :/ However, feel free to respond and message me and I'm sure we can work something out :)
Last edited by Neeka on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

puppetbomb
Regular
Tumblr: puppetbomb
itch: puppetbomb

Re: Fate's Flame: Seeking Background Artist

#2 Post by puppetbomb »

I would like to try my hand at backgrounds again, if you're OK with me (again ^^; ).