Closed

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Dirtblast_McSass
Projects: SmashTV, Portrait of You

Closed

#1 Post by Dirtblast_McSass »

I am looking for an artist or two to work on the CG scenes for my story. There are a lot of scenes because the story is comedic and the visuals will help tell the joke. A lot of the art is just expression changes or minor changes though to help the workload. Please ask any questions if you have them.

It's a Thin Line is a dry humour, romantic comedy. Sara Hill is looking so far into the future she doesn't see the bus that takes her out. In the afterlife, she meets a succubus named Agatha who offers her a second chance at life as a succubus in return for harvesting the soul of Hayden, one of her classmates. The two have a checkered past so Sara agrees to the terms and thus begins the worst seduction a succubus can perform. It's a story filled with happiness and maybe some other emotions and will leave you warm and confused for many minutes afterwards!
Last edited by Dirtblast_McSass on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

erratictransparency

Re: It's a Thin Line (Looking for CG artist)

#2 Post by erratictransparency »

Heya! What kind of art style are you looking for, and do you have any sprite examples?

Dirtblast_McSass

Re: It's a Thin Line (Looking for CG artist)

#3 Post by Dirtblast_McSass »

Hey. Sorry for the delay in replying to you.

The art isn't anything crazy. I have an artist that did all the character designs and working on the sprites now and her style has a westernizer anime feel to it. (Best way I can describe it). http://blueduotangproject.tumblr.com is where you can find the designs.

It's all 2D art and the backgrounds are photographs. The CGs should be simple with just variants of the same scene. I didn't want to do anything too complicated but the artist has free range to make it as complicated as they want.

Dirtblast_McSass

Re: Closed

#4 Post by Dirtblast_McSass »

Thank you to everyone for their interest.