The Redemption Game [ Horror/Mystery Visual Novel] Looking for a team!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Risachan

The Redemption Game [ Horror/Mystery Visual Novel] Looking for a team!

#1 Post by Risachan »

Hello everyone !
I'm here with my latest story idea. I hope some of you may find it interesting.

The story is based on the Danganronpa games.

Story:

A group of high school student wakes up in a room. They don't remember how they ended uo there when suddenly two person walks in. The two peoples introduce themself as the King and the Queen . They tells the teens that they are in a survival game called " The Redemption Game". They have to kill eachother, then solve who killed that person. There is also an audience who watches them and even they can kill one of them. And what is the prize? Freedom, redemption, may they can be the friend of the Princess.

Who do I look for? :

I would take the director part and writing the story. But I do need an editor and a co - writer.
I need also a character artist and a background artist.
I'm looking for voice actors for this story. It won't be fully voiced, the same way as in Danganronpa at the "cutscenes" and a more important parts would have voice acting.
And finnaly I need a programer or somebody who can work with a visual novel maker program ( even ren'py is perfect).

Thank you for reading through this post!

RicharDann
Veteran

Re: The Redemption Game [ Horror/Mystery Visual Novel] Looking for a team!

#2 Post by RicharDann »

I'm interested in this, since I've wanted to work on a Danganronpa style game for a while now... I've sent you a PM.
The most important step is always the next one.