Amore: Love and Lies [GXB] [Fantasy] Looking for a team!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
alviartsu

Amore: Love and Lies [GXB] [Fantasy] Looking for a team!

#1 Post by alviartsu »

Hello everyone! I am Alvi and I am here to search a team for my project Amore: Love and Lies. This series is an ongoing webtoon so you can check it out over here: http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/am ... _no=106339

The webcomic version has only one ending. I am willing to convert this story into a Visual Novel with 2 Love Interests and 6 possible endings.
Story
Wilston Kingdom, the biggest kingdom known till date was blessed with a princess. She found her love but both of them were killed by a mystery.

In this Kingdom knights are more powerful than royalty, but still wish to serve them. Magic is possessed by knights who are controlled by two goddesses.

After nearly a centuary, the princess and her love were reborn. But the princess was not a princess anymore but a knight with no memories of her past while the one who killed her in the past still survives.
Characters
*This is not the final artstyle
Amelia
The protagonist of the story. Amelia was a princess in her previous life. She was reborn as a knight after almost a century with no memories of her past. She is a cheerful and hardworking person but can be very clumsy and immature at times.
Aiden
Aiden is the current Prince of Wilston. He is soon to be an Emperor after he finds a Knight and gets married to a princess before he turns 18. He is very serious when it comes to the well being of his Kingdom but it seems like he didn't want to be born as a Prince. The role of a Prince is a burden to him.
Louis
Louis is the aide of the Prince of Wilston. He was assigned as the first aide of Prince Aiden. He has a very serious personality and gives proper advice to the Prince when he needs it. Also known as the left hand of the Prince.
Mint
Mint is the second aide of the Prince of Wilston. She is cheerful and always speaks her mind.
Other Characters
Umbra
Aura
Munice
King
Features
~ 2 Love Interests
~ 6 Possible endings (Good and Bad)
~ Lots of choices.
~ Approx 80k+ words
Positions Open
Writer: The game would be of approx 80k+ words. The writer should be good in romance/fantasy style of writing.

Background artist: The game would contain about 5-6 backgrounds.

GUI artist: A GUI artist needed.

Composer: The game would contain about 5-6 tracks.

Programmer

If you are interested for any of the above positions then you can contact me through PM, email or leave a message down below.

Thank you for reading.

alex.theoto
Regular

Re: Amore: Love and Lies [GXB] [Fantasy] Looking for a team!

#2 Post by alex.theoto »

I can help you with code. Feel free to contact me.

CeeCeeVA
Regular
Projects: Celflux Animation as the voice of Shandrita
Tumblr: CeeCeeVA

#3 Post by CeeCeeVA »

Oh cool! If you ever need voices just let me know! ;)
Voice Actress, Casting Director, Writer & Director

https://ceeceeva.wixsite.com/chasityconner

Animation Demo Reel:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10plH50 ... p=drivesdk

For VO inquiry:
CeeCeeVA@yahoo.com

Lydwine

#4 Post by Lydwine »

I like the plot, and my mind is telling me to postulate for the writer position but I usually write my books in french 🤔.
"La littérature est la preuve que la vie ne suffit pas." Fernando PESSOA