AMBITIOUS GAME

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
salyhin
Projects: Pokecademy
IRC Nick: Sally
Deviantart: salyhin

AMBITIOUS GAME

#1 Post by salyhin »

Engine: RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials BW

Synopsis: You're a 17-year old student attending the prestigious school named Pokedemia, where the school is know to have produced the best pokemon trainers there ever were.

From here on out you get to catch your own starter and you must attend classes (or skip them) to get graded and graduate from Pokedemia. There are 3 classes that you can attend; Combat, Synthesis and Eugenics.

My Roles: My role is to supervise the team members and make sure that the development of the game is going smoothly.

Current members: Me, programmer and story writers

Current progress: Bascially no progress because the sprites need redesigning

Roles needed: Pixel Artist (Characters, animations, illustrations ,title screen , UI and etc.)

Mapper(Region map, tiles and overworld design)

Composer (Overworld, combat, title screen, effects and etc)

Video editor (Intro, end credits and trailer)

Preferred method of contact: PM me here, email me at Salyhin786@gmail.com or send me a message on discord Salyhin#5756

For more info you can check the attachment:
Pokedemia.docx
(2.6 KiB) Downloaded 24 times