Kage's Room - A Slice of Life VN [Artist Wanted]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Shad12ow
Regular
Projects: Kage's Room

Kage's Room - A Slice of Life VN [Artist Wanted]

#1 Post by Shad12ow »

Hello and how are you~? I hope all of you are fine and okay~ So this is my VN that I'm currently working on.

Story:
Kage is a digital entity that loves to see and learn anything and everything he can on the internet. Be it world history, the trendiest novel, the most awaited movie. He really search and enjoy everything. But as the days go by, he felt that loneliness started to bother him. Usually he can heal that loneliness of his by doing his usual work and browse the infinite digital world. But that time, a different and unusual thing appeared on his mind.
"Can I....make friend? An offline friend?"
There are many medium for that. Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and so on. Thus start Kage's adventurer to reach out of his digital world into the real world.

Talent and people I'm looking for:
1. The first and foremost, of course, an artist. A sprite artist. I think at first it will only be one character. As for the style, I'm looking for a very anime-ish style.
2. A background artist. Just a couple of background. I mean, he is in the digital world and all, ya know?
3. Composer. I need music to make this more alive.

Special note for people interested in this:
1. At the moment, I'm looking for anyone that is willing to work without being paid. But in the future, that may change. it will depends on how successful this project will be. If it is successful, I will definitely pay all of the team.
2. As of now, I don't have a plan to make this into a commercial one. Even if I do commercialize it, I won't sell the usual way.
3. I'm looking for a free help, but in case you want some payment for it, I can't pay it via paypal since I don't have one (for now, at least.). But if you're from Indonesia, I can think up of something.

I guess that's all, folks. If you're interested, please PM me~ I'm working on the GUI as of now. Will post it as soon as I've done it. Thank you for reading and the best of luck for all of you~!

Update [1/20/2018] :
Got an artist on board with us~ They will make the main character sprite art for the VN. But I'm still looking for another one that might want to help with some side character.
Also got a marvelous composer that is willing to work with us.
Still looking for a background artist that will draw some background.
Last edited by Shad12ow on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shad12ow
Regular

Re: Kage's Room - A Slice of Life VN [Artist Wanted]

#2 Post by Shad12ow »

Update: Got a sprite artist that is willing to join the project. Still looking for a background artist and a composer that can make short music loop.

Shad12ow
Regular

Re: Kage's Room - A Slice of Life VN [Artist Wanted]

#3 Post by Shad12ow »

Update: Got a composer. Hurray~! Still looking for a background artist and also another sprite artist for side character. Thank you all~!